PS4 owner jealous of Sunset Overdrive...but how do y'all feel about No Man's Sky

#41DarthUchiha91Posted 7/14/2014 11:38:25 AM
I will need to see more about that game. I just hope it's not like minecraft.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#42Homie_202Posted 7/14/2014 11:39:47 AM
zerooo0 posted...
NekoSlave posted...
Sunset Overdrive: Flashy game whose appeal will surely wear off in five minutes.

No Man's Sky: The next evolution of gaming and a project of a scale never attempted before.

So good that you have played both games can I borrow your crystal ball?

Minus this trollish post, I don't get jealous over consoles. I got plenty that I am going to enjoy on the X1 over the PS4. So no need to be jealous about ya getting No Man Sky.

How is that trollish? If you have watched the newer gameplay videos for no mans sky you would know what he said is true. The sunset overdrive thing may or may not be true. I could honestly see it going either way. But the stuff that no mans sky is doing is truly incredible. Their galaxy is so big that they said each planet won't even be discovered for months on months. Possibly even longer in the years territory. I would say out of the 2 no mans sky is definitely the more impressive the of 2.
#43Reflex-ArcPosted 7/14/2014 11:41:29 AM
NMS looks interesting, but I hope it doesn't just end up being a grindy crafty time suck. I already have a job, I don't need a second one in the name of entertainment. It sure does have some high expectations to fulfill. It's been a while since we've seen a game so universally hyped
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#44roperpokerPosted 7/14/2014 11:43:21 AM
Looks gorgeous! Enjoy PS4 peeps.
---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
#45Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/14/2014 11:44:04 AM
Reece504 posted...
Why would ppl get jealous over a multiplatform game? No need to be mad it'll come out later

What multiplatform game? Only console that is confirmed is PS4
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#46blitz_0623Posted 7/14/2014 11:44:07 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
Buddha1187 posted...
Other than the AAA titles for each system, these two have taken my interest more than any other. I'm just curious how Xbox One owners feel about No Man's Sky

Xbox fans get Sunset Overdrive. PS4 fans get BloodBorne. It's clear who's winning there...

Yeah, the no system fans
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#47youngunner2123Posted 7/14/2014 11:51:51 AM
BlackFeathers posted...
Buddha1187 posted...
Other than the AAA titles for each system, these two have taken my interest more than any other. I'm just curious how Xbox One owners feel about No Man's Sky

Xbox fans get Sunset Overdrive. PS4 fans get BloodBorne. It's clear who's winning there...

mind sharing who's winning exactly?

to me both are it doesn't matter if you like SO or not or if you like BB or not

you = general public

matter of fact Wii U owners keep winning as they keep getting exclusives that CANNOT be played ANYWHERE else, 3ds versions are diff but you know what I mean.
Although it takes a while to get but still lol
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#48stawg007Posted 7/14/2014 12:01:22 PM
It looks pretty cool but I'm waiting to see if it has any actual depth like Terraria where you're constantly finding new items and upgrades and weapons etc or if it's just walking and flying around aimlessly

I believe it's only timed exclusive too so not much to be jealous of for xbone only owners
#49Rizzman111Posted 7/14/2014 12:05:03 PM
It looks like It might be a giant bag of disappointment. It's an Indie dev for crying out loud. Indie games are not known to always be masterpieces! Most of them are Junk! Every now and then there is a good one though. I don't trust Hello Games.
---
Would You Kindly?. The Police and The Killers are the best bands ever.
#50bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 7/14/2014 12:07:30 PM
I'd rather have NMS than SO
---
Get back in your rocket, and f*** off back to Legoland you c****!