Video discussing how it's never going to be possible to have a lot of 1080P game

#11SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/14/2014 11:19:20 AM
And next gen it will be the same story but with 4k and 120 fps.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#12Evil SquallPosted 7/14/2014 11:19:54 AM
Cowboy0660 posted...
These are bs responses. If graphics don't matter, why the H did any1 upgrade to the x1? Don't tell me u upgraded and paid 500 bucks for voice commands.

Its getting to the point where the games I want are now One exclusive. Horizon 2 is my reason for purchasing. Was gonna happen sooner or later, the 360 ant hold on forever (hell it SHOULD have died years ago). Console cost means nothing to me either. Its only $400 for a One, not a lot of money to pay for a large handful of exclusives over time.
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#13Exodus_PrimePosted 7/14/2014 11:20:29 AM
Cowboy0660 posted...
These are bs responses. If graphics don't matter, why the H did any1 upgrade to the x1? Don't tell me u upgraded and paid 500 bucks for voice commands.

I upgraded because they will stop making games for the PS3/360 pretty soon and don't want my hobby to end.

One other thing....Gameplay > Graphics.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#14RuinerEraserPosted 7/14/2014 11:21:11 AM
Cowboy0660 posted...

Why do people feel it needs to be one or the other (gameplay fun/graphics)? We should not have to pick between them. Good graphics should not mean bad game. Also, I have played crappy games that also look like crap.

Here is a crazy idea! New games?
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#15Cowboy0660Posted 7/14/2014 11:23:38 AM
ScRui posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...

Well, let me see... Gaming is a hobby of mine... Sooo new consoles come out to game on, I guess ill just do the rational thing to continue my hobby... Buy them.

Hopefully that addressed your concerns

I didn't realize they stopped supporting the 360.
Also, that decision doesn't sound to rational. By your logic, you would purchase any system that comes out because it is new, no matter how crappy it may be. Is that really your only reason for purchasing the x1? Because it was new?
#16Cowboy0660Posted 7/14/2014 11:34:55 AM(edited)
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...

Why do people feel it needs to be one or the other (gameplay fun/graphics)? We should not have to pick between them. Good graphics should not mean bad game. Also, I have played crappy games that also look like crap.

Here is a crazy idea! New games?

How many new games are on x1 that aren't on 360 again?

Edit: please someone say rise because that game was clearly all about "gameplay"
#17The-QuakerPosted 7/14/2014 11:25:15 AM
plus1zero posted...
900p fun>>>>1080p turds (looking at you Killzone)

Killzone wasn't even full 1080p either.
#18DarthUchiha91Posted 7/14/2014 11:25:50 AM
Cowboy0660 posted...

I don't understand why people speak of gameplay and graphics as if they're mutually exclusive. It's 2014, it's okay to expect and appreciate both. It's why I bought next gen consoles. The better graphics and the games.
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!
#19Exodus_PrimePosted 7/14/2014 11:30:03 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
---
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!

Barraaaaccckkkk!!! Lesssnnnaaaarrrr!!!

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#20Cowboy0660Posted 7/14/2014 11:31:08 AM
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...

I don't understand why people speak of gameplay and graphics as if they're mutually exclusive. It's 2014, it's okay to expect and appreciate both. It's why I bought next gen consoles. The better graphics and the games.

Thank you!