Video discussing how it's never going to be possible to have a lot of 1080P game

#21SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/14/2014 12:34:53 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
These are bs responses. If graphics don't matter, why the H did any1 upgrade to the x1? Don't tell me u upgraded and paid 500 bucks for voice commands.

Why do people feel it needs to be one or the other (gameplay fun/graphics)? We should not have to pick between them. Good graphics should not mean bad game. Also, I have played crappy games that also look like crap.

Here is a crazy idea! New games?

His argument is that devs can just keep developing new games for the same console forever. No need to be rude.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#22Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/14/2014 12:37:47 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
His argument is that devs can just keep developing new games for the same console forever. No need to be rude.

There's more that comes to be when a system gets more powerful and it's not just graphicsCowboy0660 posted...
These are bs responses. If graphics don't matter, why the H did any1 upgrade to the x1?

It's almost as if graphics aren't the only thing that improves when a new system comes out. Draw distance, more enemies on screen, better physics and destruction, the list goes on and on...
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#23ScRuiPosted 7/14/2014 12:40:01 PM
Cowboy0660 posted...
ScRui posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
These are bs responses. If graphics don't matter, why the H did any1 upgrade to the x1? Don't tell me u upgraded and paid 500 bucks for voice commands.

Well, let me see... Gaming is a hobby of mine... Sooo new consoles come out to game on, I guess ill just do the rational thing to continue my hobby... Buy them.

Hopefully that addressed your concerns

I didn't realize they stopped supporting the 360.
Also, that decision doesn't sound to rational. By your logic, you would purchase any system that comes out because it is new, no matter how crappy it may be. Is that really your only reason for purchasing the x1? Because it was new?

Gaming is a hobby of mine... To play the newest games I need the newest consoles, no?

Is it that hard to comprehend?
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#24Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 12:42:39 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
And next gen it will be the same story but with 4k and 120 fps.

No TV can handle a refresh rate input over 60hz, only computer monitors because computers are the only thing that is capable of it.

TVs that list over 60hz are using software to emulate a faster refresh rate.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#25Cowboy0660Posted 7/14/2014 12:51:25 PM(edited)
Gaming is a hobby of mine... To play the newest games I need the newest consoles, no?

Is it that hard to comprehend?

Not yet you don't. Most games are still on 360 except for Rise, and ya, that game was clearly all about "gameplay".

So witch games did you by your x1 for that were not available on 360?
#26RuinerEraserPosted 7/14/2014 12:49:54 PM
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...

Why do people feel it needs to be one or the other (gameplay fun/graphics)? We should not have to pick between them. Good graphics should not mean bad game. Also, I have played crappy games that also look like crap.

How many new games are on x1 that aren't on 360 again?

Edit: please someone say rise because that game was clearly all about "gameplay"

Well the ones that I am currently playing are Killer Instinct, Foza 5, EA UFC, Dead Rising 3.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#27Cowboy0660Posted 7/14/2014 12:54:00 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...

Edit: please someone say rise because that game was clearly all about "gameplay"

Well the ones that I am currently playing are Killer Instinct, Foza 5, EA UFC, Dead Rising 3.

All of witch had such ground breaking gameplay that made them worthy of the x1 purchase I suppose....
#28RuinerEraserPosted 7/14/2014 12:57:45 PM
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...

All of witch had such ground breaking gameplay that made them worthy of the x1 purchase I suppose....

"which"

And yes, they did for me. You can't get those games on anything but an XB1 (minus EA UFC) and they are brilliant. I love them, have decent gamer score in most of them and have been enjoying them ever since.

Sorry you don't enjoy games.
---
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#29RuinerEraserPosted 7/14/2014 12:59:40 PM
I forgot to mention Titanfall, while it's on the 360, it's much smoother and flashier on XB1 :D
---
#30EllesarienPosted 7/14/2014 1:03:15 PM
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...

Wow...You really have a problem with this person spending their own money how they see fit eh?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.