What's Your Tenure With Xbox LIVE and How Much Gamerscore Do You Have?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's Your Tenure With Xbox LIVE and How Much Gamerscore Do You Have?

User Info: uniquebadger

uniquebadger
2 years ago#71
7 years with a whopping 16,700. I tend to only get games that i think will be fun and not just buy everything that is released. I also do not try to go for achievements.

User Info: Darth_Umbrus

Darth_Umbrus
2 years ago#72
6 years, 29683 GS
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Darth Umbrus | PSN ID: Darth_Umbrus
3DS FC: 3866-9112-4804 IGN: Will

User Info: puffnbillys420

puffnbillys420
2 years ago#73
Probably like 5 years 12,500
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me

User Info: devnull520

devnull520
2 years ago#74
7 years, almost 200k. I don't care about labels so not going to get into that, but for a person that has been gaming on Xbox for so long you either don't play that much, or you just play the same game over and over.

I am not big into MP games, I need to keep playing different games (I rarely revisit a game after I finish it) and without trying too hard my gamerscore is almost 200K, just because I keep changing games on almost a weekly basis.

User Info: aszsith

aszsith
2 years ago#75
Since 2007, and hardly look at GS so I couldn't tell you. It's probably north of 60k by now.
ALL games should have a Single Player mode. I can always guarantee I want to play when I turn on my system. I can't guarantee others will at the same time.

User Info: ShowStoppa24

ShowStoppa24
2 years ago#76
12 years
Not changing this sig until the Huskers win a National Championship. Started July 2003

User Info: TRC-G00SE

TRC-G00SE
2 years ago#77
9 years. Will be 10 years in august.

My gamerscore is 79,162.
****!

User Info: charlton3k

charlton3k
2 years ago#78
8 years and 150k
Loved every minute of it!
Craphex
I play every game across every platform. Everything in one place: http://raptr.com/charlton3k/about

User Info: SS_MetalSonic

SS_MetalSonic
2 years ago#79
Estocassassin posted...
You guys with like 8+ yrs and have such a low gamerscore can i ask how? Do you just play MP? I don't really chase achievements but on this profile i have about 1yr and 21k gamerscore (i had to create a new profile last year) so the only explanations i can think of is you mostly play online or you don't buy many games.

Ps i'm not bashing anyone, just curious

7 years and about 24k Gamerscore. I bought a lot of games but being addicted to Battlefield : Bad Company 1 &2 prevented me from playing many of my games. My score got higher when Battlefield 3 came along. I was not addicted to that so I played more single player. Couple that with my friends that played Halo online and Call of Duty online and I just did not get much done with single player.

Now I am addicted to Battlefield 4 lol. When I make a commitment to single player next month ( late night vacation gaming - may have internet but wont be too fast I assume) I will finish a few games in my backlog and my Gamerscore will increase substantially.
http://shonmac.deviantart.com/ [ PSWiiPCBOX ] Currently playing - Sonic Generations, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Strider, WATCH_DOGS, Forza 5, Titanfall

User Info: mikev522

mikev522
2 years ago#80
5 years 20336 gamerscore
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's Your Tenure With Xbox LIVE and How Much Gamerscore Do You Have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived