What's Your Tenure With Xbox LIVE and How Much Gamerscore Do You Have?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's Your Tenure With Xbox LIVE and How Much Gamerscore Do You Have?
1 year ago#81
devnull520 posted...
7 years, almost 200k. I don't care about labels so not going to get into that, but for a person that has been gaming on Xbox for so long you either don't play that much, or you just play the same game over and over.

I am not big into MP games, I need to keep playing different games (I rarely revisit a game after I finish it) and without trying too hard my gamerscore is almost 200K, just because I keep changing games on almost a weekly basis.

I don't play as much as I use to, since I'm married and now have a 4 year old. I also do play the same game over and over, mainly the multiplayer.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
1 year ago#82
11 or so years, and about 30,000.

I've never cared much about achievements. They are worthless to me, so I don't spend a lot of time trying to get them. I've got maybe 5-6 games that I've gotten 1,000 or more points for. For the rest, if I don't get the points from beating the game a few times, then I probably won't be getting those points. Also, there are a lot of games that have MP achievement points, and for most of those, I don't have a single point for the MP stuff.

I play ALOT...probably 3-4 hours a day, more when a new game comes out that I am into. But, I play a lot of the same games...for extended periods sometimes, and like I said, I don't care one iota about achievements, so my score is low.
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. What's Your Tenure With Xbox LIVE and How Much Gamerscore Do You Have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived