What's Your Tenure With Xbox LIVE and How Much Gamerscore Do You Have?

#81KID VID(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 5:38:54 PM
devnull520 posted...
7 years, almost 200k. I don't care about labels so not going to get into that, but for a person that has been gaming on Xbox for so long you either don't play that much, or you just play the same game over and over.

I am not big into MP games, I need to keep playing different games (I rarely revisit a game after I finish it) and without trying too hard my gamerscore is almost 200K, just because I keep changing games on almost a weekly basis.

I don't play as much as I use to, since I'm married and now have a 4 year old. I also do play the same game over and over, mainly the multiplayer.
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#82kungfuj0Posted 7/15/2014 7:05:39 PM
11 or so years, and about 30,000.

I've never cared much about achievements. They are worthless to me, so I don't spend a lot of time trying to get them. I've got maybe 5-6 games that I've gotten 1,000 or more points for. For the rest, if I don't get the points from beating the game a few times, then I probably won't be getting those points. Also, there are a lot of games that have MP achievement points, and for most of those, I don't have a single point for the MP stuff.

I play ALOT...probably 3-4 hours a day, more when a new game comes out that I am into. But, I play a lot of the same games...for extended periods sometimes, and like I said, I don't care one iota about achievements, so my score is low.
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.