Kinect 2.0 continues to surprise me.

#31Gunvalkyrie2Posted 7/14/2014 3:30:14 PM
james259 posted...
I'm really banking on indies to show the power of Kinect. And then hopefully some bigger Devs start to see how creative you can get with it.

Hopefully D4 comes out soon. But honestly the Kinect gestures in that looked really choppy. But that build was from 2 years ago so hopefully it's smoother now.

Lol
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#32cheezedadadaPosted 7/14/2014 3:30:53 PM
KID VID posted...
Your Xbox won't turn on just like that. You need to woo it. Caress it; tell it sweet-nothings. That's what I do and it works 100% of the time.

I just got home from work and the Xbox One is currently off. Ill give your suggestion a try. It's about to get REAL WEIRD in here...
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#33Hudson_RLPosted 7/14/2014 3:39:04 PM(edited)
Nice man! I love my kinect. Find it hard using my 360 without (accurate) voice commands. I look forward to trying kinect fitness.
---
Follow the Buzzards...
GT: Hudson RL (PSN: HudsonRL)
#34Uproar2099Posted 7/14/2014 5:00:46 PM
Great to know that the heart rate monitor is actually somewhat accurate. I don't use a HR monitor so I've always been pretty skeptical of the Kinect's ability to read that.
---
GT: Uproar2099
When I was asked to declare my dependents for taxes, I declared three... my wife, my kids, and my government.
#35Laylow12Posted 7/14/2014 5:26:28 PM
KID VID posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Ellesarien posted...
james259 posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Love my Kinect 2.0. On a daily basis....probably my most used electronic device outside my TV.

I do wish the Xbox "ON" worked better but everything else is flat out sweet about it.

Try whispering loudly. Works for me 95% of the time

You want me to try an Oxymoron? J/k....I think I have tried every level of speech available but I will give the 'loud' whisper a chance :)

Same here. I have lots of luck with regular commands, but I cant for the life of me get "Xbox On" to work. Ive tried everything from screaming at it to whispering...high pitched to Barry White impression. No luck.

Your Xbox won't turn on just like that. You need to woo it. Caress it; tell it sweet-nothings. That's what I do and it works 100% of the time.

Can you woo woo woo?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#36Combo626Posted 7/14/2014 5:28:25 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Ellesarien posted...
james259 posted...
Ellesarien posted...
Love my Kinect 2.0. On a daily basis....probably my most used electronic device outside my TV.

I do wish the Xbox "ON" worked better but everything else is flat out sweet about it.

Try whispering loudly. Works for me 95% of the time

You want me to try an Oxymoron? J/k....I think I have tried every level of speech available but I will give the 'loud' whisper a chance :)

Same here. I have lots of luck with regular commands, but I cant for the life of me get "Xbox On" to work. Ive tried everything from screaming at it to whispering...high pitched to Barry White impression. No luck.

There's the problem. You need to go from Whitney Houston to Barry White!
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn
#37Kocano26Posted 7/14/2014 5:47:13 PM
Also just started using xbox fitness. Was lifting weights and needed a new cardio/ab routine which makes it perfect for me. That 10 minute ab one works really good.

They offer DLC but you actually get a bunch of workouts if you just have a gold membership.

In case any of you just looked at it from the marketplace view and only saw a few there.
---
Kocano Wins!
#38Darth_UmbrusPosted 7/14/2014 6:13:09 PM
Laylow12 posted...
KID VID posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Ellesarien posted...
james259 posted...

Can you woo woo woo?

YOU KNOW IT!!!
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Darth Umbrus | PSN ID: Darth_Umbrus
3DS FC: 3866-9112-4804 IGN: Will
#39Laylow12Posted 7/14/2014 6:22:21 PM
Darth_Umbrus posted...
Laylow12 posted...
KID VID posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Ellesarien posted...
james259 posted...

Can you woo woo woo?

YOU KNOW IT!!!

You should be mine, anything you want.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#40Combo626Posted 7/14/2014 6:23:50 PM
Darth_Umbrus posted...
Laylow12 posted...
KID VID posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Ellesarien posted...
james259 posted...

Can you woo woo woo?

YOU KNOW IT!!!

You have to treat the Kinect like Your First, Your Last, Your Everything!
---
PREPARE FOR BATTTTTLLEEEE! - Frieza/Shao Kahn