Forza 5 isn't that much of an improvement I expected when compared to Forza 5

#41Satchmo25Posted 7/14/2014 1:18:22 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Nah, baked.

Nah... Just a troll, son.

Pathetic how he tries to play it off. Unfortunately in TC's and Ladyblow's case they can't pass off stupid :)

Play what off? I was a bit baked when I made the mistake of adding the extra 5 to my topic title. I'm not sure why you need to comment but I guess with everything else going on in your life, there isn't much else to do 'eh

Don't be mad at me you lack the intelligence to troll without being made fun of by every single person in this topic
---
GameFAQS... a forum where the mods fall asleep for days at a time and when they do their job, they do it badly.
http://i.imgur.com/AUYtAmy.png
#42TrickyPonyPosted 7/14/2014 1:49:24 PM
Bump for the lulz. Love when trolls try too hard and fall flat on their face right out of the gate.
#43Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 1:50:58 PM
Satchmo25 posted...

Don't be mad at me you lack the intelligence

Interesting.

Me You

heh
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#44SonyPonyTonyPosted 7/14/2014 1:54:52 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
So first it was the 360 almost outsold the 360, but not before Forza 5 doesn't improve compared to Forza 5...you can't make this stuff up LOL

---

Epic. I hope they're alts, it would be sad to know there's multiple ponies with these minscule IQ's running around floundering to make topics that don't crash and burn
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#45TwinmoldPosted 7/14/2014 1:55:49 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Nah, baked.

Pathetic how he tries to play it off. Unfortunately in TC's and Ladyblow's case they can't pass off stupid :)

Play what off? I was a bit baked when I made the mistake of adding the extra 5 to my topic title. I'm not sure why you need to comment but I guess with everything else going on in your life, there isn't much else to do 'eh

*Plays the, "I have a life" card*

*Spends his life trying to annoy people who own different plastic than him*

The irony is just so damn delicious.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf
#46Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 2:00:04 PM
Twinmold posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Satchmo25 posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Nah, baked.

*Plays the, "I have a life" card*

*Spends his life trying to annoy people who own different plastic than him*

The irony is just so damn delicious.

I own both consoles, must be a fairly lonely life to try and judge people on the internet 'eh
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#47Hudson_RLPosted 7/14/2014 2:04:46 PM
Ha what video were you watching? 5 looks incredible also it has the best A.I i've played in a racing game.
---
Follow the Buzzards...
GT: Hudson RL (PSN: HudsonRL)
#48TOhasNoRingPosted 7/14/2014 2:24:53 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Blaming the weed for an error, that's about as pathetic as trying to bash a game on a console you don't own.

Check my Gamertag, Xeeh You

Making assumptions about people on the internet is beyond pathetic, if you want my opinion.

Lol your gamertag... Just because you have played the xbox one before 7 months ago it doesnt mean you own one. You pretty pathetic. I bet making this topic is the most fun you had in weeks.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#49SomboSteelPosted 7/14/2014 2:41:42 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Forza 5 isn't an improvement when compared to itself? I remember when trolls used to think before posting...

lol
#50DefhimselfPosted 7/14/2014 6:36:30 PM
Oh wow the TC smokes weed, that automatically makes him cool!!!
---
Good riddance cry baby Phil! ...GT: The last HUcast