Forza 5 isn't that much of an improvement I expected when compared to Forza 5

#51MasteroftheArtsPosted 7/14/2014 10:47:17 PM
The difference in 4 and 5 is as big of a leap as 1 and 2. It's even more impressive given that Forza came out at the end of the OG Xbox's lifespan, and Forza 2 came out quite a bit after the launch of the 360, whereas Forza 4 came toward the end of the 360 and Forza 5 came at the very launch of the X1.

Don't really know what the TC is talking about; not that I need a crappy quality youtube video to show the difference between the two as I've played them extensively.
---
"I refuse to prove that I exist" says God. "For proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing..."
#52CKnightPosted 7/14/2014 10:56:20 PM
Forza 5 feels like a hold over title until Forza 6.

Yeah it's not a huge step forward. It lacks tracks and IMO too many cars are sold as DLC.

And with a soundtrack this bad it's strange theres no custom soundtrack support.
#53InjusticeRebornPosted 7/15/2014 1:04:26 AM
CKnight posted...

And with a soundtrack this bad it's strange theres no custom soundtrack support.

May I ask, why not, in this situation, use your mp3 player, or smart phone?

Many a time we see people say something like "yeah, well I find snap useless because I can do multi-tasking with other things - I may have a laptop/tablet by my side, or I can use my smart phone..."

But when it comes to custom music, it's like these things don't exist.

I never knew the 360 supported custom music. But when I wanted to listen to my own for whatever reason, I'd whack out my Walkman. I'll be doing the same with the PS4/XB1.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#54a687947Posted 7/15/2014 1:09:54 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Here is a video mashup of the two games

http://www.techspot.com/news/57394-all-five-versions-of-forza-motorsport-are-compared-in-this-awesome-mashup.html

There is difference but not a huge difference.

you should probably have your eyes checked, there is a massive difference
#55Jedi454Posted 7/15/2014 1:14:39 AM
Lmfao at the topic title!
#56Garage_ManPosted 7/15/2014 1:20:42 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
CKnight posted...

May I ask, why not, in this situation, use your mp3 player, or smart phone?

Many a time we see people say something like "yeah, well I find snap useless because I can do multi-tasking with other things - I may have a laptop/tablet by my side, or I can use my smart phone..."

But when it comes to custom music, it's like these things don't exist.

I never knew the 360 supported custom music. But when I wanted to listen to my own for whatever reason, I'd whack out my Walkman. I'll be doing the same with the PS4/XB1.

Why buy a 20k car for pleasure and a 30k truck for work if I can get a 50k truck that does both...and better?

These consoles NOT supporting this would be like a PC not playing music...it doesn't make any sense!
#57SorbetowulfPosted 7/15/2014 1:42:55 AM(edited)
But Xeeh, sir, Xeeh? (raises hand)

Yes. Never minding the fact that everyone already ripped apart the five/five comparison, I'll grant that you probably meant 4/5 comparison. That being the case... (clears throat)...

Isn't F4 rendered in 720p and upscaled? And isn't F5 in native 1080p? So... like... Xeeh... I mean, that's a HUGE difference, isn't it, sir? Because umm... like... that's a bunch more resolutions! And umm... Xeeh... Xeeh though. It may not look like much in a YouTubes, right? But on a big monitor, that's a HUGE difference, and I can totallies SEE the huge difference even though in the internet, it doesn't seem so bad, right? Right, Xeeh? Right though? I mean, it's either a super huge big difference in terms of quality, or all the Pony trollies going on on the BoneBoards are supes wrong?

Say it ain't true, XeehBitttsssss!!

(Takes off Pony Hat).
---
GT: NE OBL1V1SCAR1S
#58zephirrainesPosted 7/15/2014 7:40:18 AM
Sorbetowulf posted...

Yes. Never minding the fact that everyone already ripped apart the five/five comparison, I'll grant that you probably meant 4/5 comparison. That being the case... (clears throat)...

Isn't F4 rendered in 720p and upscaled? And isn't F5 in native 1080p? So... like... Xeeh... I mean, that's a HUGE difference, isn't it, sir? Because umm... like... that's a bunch more resolutions! And umm... Xeeh... Xeeh though. It may not look like much in a YouTubes, right? But on a big monitor, that's a HUGE difference, and I can totallies SEE the huge difference even though in the internet, it doesn't seem so bad, right? Right, Xeeh? Right though? I mean, it's either a super huge big difference in terms of quality, or all the Pony trollies going on on the BoneBoards are supes wrong?

(Takes off Pony Hat).

Actually made me Lol.
#59Laylow12Posted 7/15/2014 7:53:28 AM
Sorbetowulf posted...

(Takes off Pony Hat).

You just confirmed better resolutions make for a huge difference! They're gonna be mad at you for telling the truth but it'll be our little secret...

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#60Laylow12Posted 7/15/2014 7:54:04 AM
zephirraines posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...

(Takes off Pony Hat).

Actually made me Lol.

Me too, it was pretty good !!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin