Forza 5 isn't that much of an improvement I expected when compared to Forza 5

#61zephirrainesPosted 7/15/2014 7:58:25 AM
Laylow12 posted...
zephirraines posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...
But Xeeh, sir, Xeeh? (raises hand)

Yes. Never minding the fact that everyone already ripped apart the five/five comparison, I'll grant that you probably meant 4/5 comparison. That being the case... (clears throat)...

Isn't F4 rendered in 720p and upscaled? And isn't F5 in native 1080p? So... like... Xeeh... I mean, that's a HUGE difference, isn't it, sir? Because umm... like... that's a bunch more resolutions! And umm... Xeeh... Xeeh though. It may not look like much in a YouTubes, right? But on a big monitor, that's a HUGE difference, and I can totallies SEE the huge difference even though in the internet, it doesn't seem so bad, right? Right, Xeeh? Right though? I mean, it's either a super huge big difference in terms of quality, or all the Pony trollies going on on the BoneBoards are supes wrong?

Say it ain't true, XeehBitttsssss!!

(Takes off Pony Hat).

Actually made me Lol.

Me too, it was pretty good !!

Ah it went over your head. Actually no you are just backpedaling Xeehs alt.
#62RoyOnTheKopPosted 7/15/2014 8:00:01 AM
I enjoyed Forza 5. That's all that matters.
---
Liverpool Football Club
You'll Never Walk Alone
#63Exodus_PrimePosted 7/15/2014 8:05:08 AM
zephirraines posted...
Sorbetowulf posted...
But Xeeh, sir, Xeeh? (raises hand)

Yes. Never minding the fact that everyone already ripped apart the five/five comparison, I'll grant that you probably meant 4/5 comparison. That being the case... (clears throat)...

Isn't F4 rendered in 720p and upscaled? And isn't F5 in native 1080p? So... like... Xeeh... I mean, that's a HUGE difference, isn't it, sir? Because umm... like... that's a bunch more resolutions! And umm... Xeeh... Xeeh though. It may not look like much in a YouTubes, right? But on a big monitor, that's a HUGE difference, and I can totallies SEE the huge difference even though in the internet, it doesn't seem so bad, right? Right, Xeeh? Right though? I mean, it's either a super huge big difference in terms of quality, or all the Pony trollies going on on the BoneBoards are supes wrong?

Say it ain't true, XeehBitttsssss!!

(Takes off Pony Hat).

Actually made me Lol.

It made me Lol twice.

Also, you know it's bad when they still troll a launch game and to date is the only exclusive that's true 1080p 60fps in either console, besides Mario Kart 8. Someone must be salty about Forza 5. But don't worry Forza Horizon 2 will be a big improvement over Forza Horizon 2.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#64InjusticeRebornPosted 7/15/2014 8:09:36 AM
Garage_Man posted...
InjusticeReborn posted...
CKnight posted...

And with a soundtrack this bad it's strange theres no custom soundtrack support.

May I ask, why not, in this situation, use your mp3 player, or smart phone?

Many a time we see people say something like "yeah, well I find snap useless because I can do multi-tasking with other things - I may have a laptop/tablet by my side, or I can use my smart phone..."

But when it comes to custom music, it's like these things don't exist.

I never knew the 360 supported custom music. But when I wanted to listen to my own for whatever reason, I'd whack out my Walkman. I'll be doing the same with the PS4/XB1.

Why buy a 20k car for pleasure and a 30k truck for work if I can get a 50k truck that does both...and better?

These consoles NOT supporting this would be like a PC not playing music...it doesn't make any sense!

I'm not saying the feature shouldn't be there, I agree that it's daft it isn't about on the new consoles, especially as it's featured on the older consoles.

I'm just questioning why some consider it be something you can't work around (use something else to do the job), but when it comes to a feature like snap, there are all of a sudden many devices to do a similar job for multi-tasking.

Besides, I don't get your reply, 'buying two cars for separate things for 50k, or one that does it all and better'? I'm not suggesting to go and buy an mp3 player on top of the console to compensate for the console not supporting custom soundtracks, I'm suggesting to use something everyone might normally have, or at least they had them at the time to counter the snap feature.

And also, the XB1 isn't 'doing it all and better', clearly, as it would support custom soundtracks and we wouldn't have gotten onto this subject, right?

I don't care for your scenario as an attempt to deflect my point. :P
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#65SragentThomPosted 7/15/2014 2:01:42 PM
cant tell if this is a troll topic or a reaction topic.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Df8Ny6zHVc
Mc Nuggco: Heart attack within
#66ShippFFXIPosted 7/15/2014 2:11:27 PM
zephirraines posted...

Ah it went over your head. Actually no you are just backpedaling Xeehs alt.

Kcypher, why do you believe you are in any position to call out alts when you blatantly admit who you are on other boards?

You seem to be projecting a lot.
#67SonyPonyTonyPosted 7/15/2014 3:06:49 PM
Xeeh_Biz got annihilated :) Too funny, even his alt got kicked around and got laughed out of here
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#68Megamushroom666Posted 7/15/2014 3:12:22 PM
Forza 5 gives you less tracks and less cars, but moar graphics.
---
www.snackeroo.com
Carmina Burana: youtu.be/fUiEjLwZbTY
#69liquidblue4Posted 7/15/2014 3:20:35 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
Xeeh_Biz got annihilated :) Too funny, even his alt got kicked around and got laughed out of here

He leaves topics every single time that someone proves he doesn't own an X1.

Xeeh makes post/topic trolling this board
Gets called out
Claims to own an X1 and gives a gamertag
People check the tag and see he hasn't touched the system other than at a friend's house in December
He runs away to post again in another topic
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#70sammogardPosted 7/15/2014 3:28:55 PM
the first forza on xbox had less tracks less car's i promise forza 6 will have more

but by then i might be on project cars