Forza 5 isn't that much of an improvement I expected when compared to Forza 5

#71SonyPonyTonyPosted 7/15/2014 5:16:31 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
Xeeh_Biz got annihilated :) Too funny, even his alt got kicked around and got laughed out of here

He leaves topics every single time that someone proves he doesn't own an X1.

Xeeh makes post/topic trolling this board
Gets called out
Claims to own an X1 and gives a gamertag
People check the tag and see he hasn't touched the system other than at a friend's house in December
He runs away to post again in another topic

I don't think it was that he was proven to not even own the system. He clearly didn't think his TT through in his race to troll and got called out on it. Once his idiocy was posted and couldn't be changed he got embarrassed. Even changing to his alt laylow he got made fun of :)
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#72Laylow12Posted 7/15/2014 6:11:59 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
SonyPonyTony posted...
Xeeh_Biz got annihilated :) Too funny, even his alt got kicked around and got laughed out of here

He leaves topics every single time that someone proves he doesn't own an X1.

Xeeh makes post/topic trolling this board
Gets called out
Claims to own an X1 and gives a gamertag
People check the tag and see he hasn't touched the system other than at a friend's house in December
He runs away to post again in another topic

I don't think it was that he was proven to not even own the system. He clearly didn't think his TT through in his race to troll and got called out on it. Once his idiocy was posted and couldn't be changed he got embarrassed. Even changing to his alt laylow he got made fun of :)

Laylows got an alt!? Hilarious !!!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#73teeebzPosted 7/15/2014 6:17:00 PM(edited)
So, is Xeeh and Laylow the same person?

I only ask because anytime one posts, the other is always quick to follow as a "back up." Lol

Alt much or just butt buddies?

Oh and lol at lots of people noticing Xeeh doesn't even really own an xbox.

Trolly trollin

Edit: just noticed the posters above me thought the same thing. I didn't even read through the whole thread lol
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#74Golden MavenPosted 7/15/2014 6:41:18 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Nah, baked.

Keep burning those brain cells. The effects are already manifesting.
#75Laylow12Posted 7/15/2014 6:42:40 PM
teeebz posted...

I only ask because anytime one posts, the other is always quick to follow as a "back up." Lol

Trolly trollin

Edit: just noticed the posters above me thought the same thing. I didn't even read through the whole thread lol

I know, right? Im thinking the defenders, all six of them, are actually ONE GUY!!!
They back each other up quoting each other, reassuring. Can you imagine ONE GUY spending his life doing this!!!

^o^

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#76SonyPonyTonyPosted 7/16/2014 1:41:08 PM
teeebz posted...

Trolly trollin

It certainly seems like it. It's nearly the same thing as when Altair001 got caught responding for Izreil without changing his alt sign-in. Here Laylow is guilty of the same thing. He's the only troll still trying to defend this epic fail and coincidentally its the same fail as the "360 nearly outsold the 360" topic
---
http://minus.com/lbfiUvu5vxhhzA
Forza defined the Car Simulator Genre, it was always the highest selling franchise in the genre by a HUGE margin. - Izraeil
#77teeebzPosted 7/16/2014 1:52:26 PM
SonyPonyTony posted...
teeebz posted...

Trolly trollin

It certainly seems like it. It's nearly the same thing as when Altair001 got caught responding for Izreil without changing his alt sign-in. Here Laylow is guilty of the same thing. He's the only troll still trying to defend this epic fail and coincidentally its the same fail as the "360 nearly outsold the 360" topic

LOL
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83