Minecraft on XB1, who here is buying it next month?

#11mokmuudPosted 7/14/2014 3:43:50 PM
willzim posted...
Going to pass on this game cause after I got all the achievements in the 360 version there wasn't anything to do.

You're doing it wrong then.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#12uniquebadgerPosted 7/14/2014 4:47:27 PM
mokmuud posted...
willzim posted...
Going to pass on this game cause after I got all the achievements in the 360 version there wasn't anything to do.

You're doing it wrong then.

I was gonna say if you were just playing minecraft for the achievements then the game probably isn't your cup of tea.
#13zerooo0Posted 7/14/2014 4:54:46 PM
UddersAndBlades posted...
I definitely am. I'd love to have a reason to pick it up again. And for only $5, it's a steal.

This. I have no reason not to pick it up. I can put so many hours into it on the X1 AGAIN!

It will be a good appetizer for Destiny.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#14AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/14/2014 4:56:16 PM
Yeah, for $5, why not?
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#15Kocano26Posted 7/14/2014 5:01:49 PM
Yes for the $5 also.. I just hope all the skins that I bought transfer also...
---
Kocano Wins!
#16pnut3844Posted 7/14/2014 5:09:51 PM
I've never been able to get into MC. it's honestly just virtual legos. My brother plays the hell out of it and I've watched him and even tinkered with it and there's just no point to the game. You dig, build, repeat. Now, if you could have some kind of MP deathmatch on maps, that would change everything. I love halo forge mode. But there is no point to MC other than to build stuff. I have all my old legos if I want to do that.
#17swaggernautPosted 7/14/2014 5:14:20 PM
For $5 I might as well but I rather have the Xbox One to unlock at least 360 Arcade games backward compatibility instead.
#18devnull520Posted 7/14/2014 5:18:51 PM
pnut3844 posted...
I've never been able to get into MC. it's honestly just virtual legos. My brother plays the hell out of it and I've watched him and even tinkered with it and there's just no point to the game. You dig, build, repeat. Now, if you could have some kind of MP deathmatch on maps, that would change everything. I love halo forge mode. But there is no point to MC other than to build stuff. I have all my old legos if I want to do that.

to each their own, I respect your "ideal good game" but honestly, not everything need MP deadmatch to be fun. This is sad.
#19pnut3844Posted 7/14/2014 5:22:57 PM
devnull520 posted...
pnut3844 posted...

to each their own, I respect your "ideal good game" but honestly, not everything need MP deadmatch to be fun. This is sad.

Not saying everything needs MP deathmatch. In fact, I prefer a good SP game to any MP game any day of the week. Skyrim? Fallout? AC series? Hell, the only reason I own the cods I do is for their amazing campaigns. The MP is a noob campfest. But as boring as MC is, there should be something much more rewarding after hours of work other than telling your friends, "hey look what I built, the end."
#20devnull520Posted 7/14/2014 5:29:01 PM
pnut3844 posted...
devnull520 posted...
pnut3844 posted...

Not saying everything needs MP deathmatch. In fact, I prefer a good SP game to any MP game any day of the week. Skyrim? Fallout? AC series? Hell, the only reason I own the cods I do is for their amazing campaigns. The MP is a noob campfest. But as boring as MC is, there should be something much more rewarding after hours of work other than telling your friends, "hey look what I built, the end."

I own minecraft, and will get the Xbox One version next month, what about if instead of "hey look what I built" you go and build something together, is fun for a while, I am not a minecraft hardcore fan, but I can spend an afternoon with a couple of friends wasting our time there.