Does anyone else mainly buy Digital Copys?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does anyone else mainly buy Digital Copys?

User Info: DepreceV2

DepreceV2
2 years ago#1
I only have one Physical Copy of a game which is 2K14 and I bought that game with my Xbox. It just seems changing Discs is a thing of the past. It's so convenient to switch from game to game to Netflix to TV to whatever on the fly. I don't think I will ever buy a Physical copy again unless I'm getting a great deal. I know this hurts retails but it is far more convenient to me. Anyone else sticking to Digital?
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot! ~Vegeta

User Info: TOhasNoRing

TOhasNoRing
2 years ago#2
No
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600

User Info: wheelchairboy

wheelchairboy
2 years ago#3
I am like you. I only bought Ghosts because I wanted something to play right away when I got my xbox at midnight when it launched. All of my other games are digital and I love them. I do have gamefly though so I normally have at least one disc based game that I have to keep in my system. When the ability to pre order and pre load comes to xbox one all of my day one purchases will be digital.
"These wheels are made for rollin', and that's just what they'll do, and one of these days these wheels are gonna roll all over you!" :)

User Info: boolzero

boolzero
2 years ago#4
I'm about 60/40 digital/physical...
Death is a dish best served with gravy...

User Info: iamdanthaman

iamdanthaman
2 years ago#5
I don't even have an X1 yet and I am already buying mostly digital on the 360. I just picked up 8 games this last week during the ultimate game sale, all with credits from the gamestop promotion.
All your base are belong to us

User Info: kennyynnoo

kennyynnoo
2 years ago#6
Sports, shooters are disc, open world games digital. I regret buying wolfenstein digital, after I beat it I haven't gone back and unless I get a long slump of no games I won't play it until next year again.
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.

User Info: boolzero

boolzero
2 years ago#7
kennyynnoo posted...
Sports, shooters are disc, open world games digital. I regret buying wolfenstein digital, after I beat it I haven't gone back and unless I get a long slump of no games I won't play it until next year again.

Nothing wrong with having a criteria, that's sensible and it works for you! I'm similar in that if I know it's a game I would revisit, I'll get it digital, if it's a game I'll play once, I go disk so that way I have space (not so much because of resale since I don't ever trade in, it's just not my thing, I like to own and own for life)...
Death is a dish best served with gravy...

User Info: Massillon_G

Massillon_G
2 years ago#8
Going all digital on my Xbox One mainly because of game sharing with my brother. Wii U and future PS4 will be physical.
GT: MGG 9000
NNID: Massillon

User Info: SculptorOvFlesh

SculptorOvFlesh
2 years ago#9
Eb games Here in Canada : South Park, Stick Of Truth $65+Tax
Xbox Live Market Place: $60+Tax

If it's cheaper digital, i'll get it that way.

User Info: bLiNdSnIpErZ20

bLiNdSnIpErZ20
2 years ago#10
I buy whatever is cheaper.
Get back in your rocket, and f*** off back to Legoland you c****!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does anyone else mainly buy Digital Copys?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived