Does anyone else mainly buy Digital Copys?

#1DepreceV2Posted 7/14/2014 3:51:51 PM
I only have one Physical Copy of a game which is 2K14 and I bought that game with my Xbox. It just seems changing Discs is a thing of the past. It's so convenient to switch from game to game to Netflix to TV to whatever on the fly. I don't think I will ever buy a Physical copy again unless I'm getting a great deal. I know this hurts retails but it is far more convenient to me. Anyone else sticking to Digital?
---
It's amazing how every time you open your mouth you prove you're an idiot! ~Vegeta
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 7/14/2014 3:52:43 PM
No
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3wheelchairboyPosted 7/14/2014 3:57:40 PM
I am like you. I only bought Ghosts because I wanted something to play right away when I got my xbox at midnight when it launched. All of my other games are digital and I love them. I do have gamefly though so I normally have at least one disc based game that I have to keep in my system. When the ability to pre order and pre load comes to xbox one all of my day one purchases will be digital.
---
"These wheels are made for rollin', and that's just what they'll do, and one of these days these wheels are gonna roll all over you!" :)
#4boolzeroPosted 7/14/2014 3:59:08 PM
I'm about 60/40 digital/physical...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#5iamdanthamanPosted 7/14/2014 3:59:14 PM
I don't even have an X1 yet and I am already buying mostly digital on the 360. I just picked up 8 games this last week during the ultimate game sale, all with credits from the gamestop promotion.
---
All your base are belong to us
#6kennyynnooPosted 7/14/2014 4:02:10 PM
Sports, shooters are disc, open world games digital. I regret buying wolfenstein digital, after I beat it I haven't gone back and unless I get a long slump of no games I won't play it until next year again.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#7boolzeroPosted 7/14/2014 4:06:48 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
Sports, shooters are disc, open world games digital. I regret buying wolfenstein digital, after I beat it I haven't gone back and unless I get a long slump of no games I won't play it until next year again.

Nothing wrong with having a criteria, that's sensible and it works for you! I'm similar in that if I know it's a game I would revisit, I'll get it digital, if it's a game I'll play once, I go disk so that way I have space (not so much because of resale since I don't ever trade in, it's just not my thing, I like to own and own for life)...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#8Massillon_GPosted 7/14/2014 4:11:04 PM
Going all digital on my Xbox One mainly because of game sharing with my brother. Wii U and future PS4 will be physical.
---
GT: MGG 9000
NNID: Massillon
#9SculptorOvFleshPosted 7/14/2014 4:13:15 PM
Eb games Here in Canada : South Park, Stick Of Truth $65+Tax
Xbox Live Market Place: $60+Tax

If it's cheaper digital, i'll get it that way.
#10bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 7/14/2014 4:17:33 PM
I buy whatever is cheaper.
---
Get back in your rocket, and f*** off back to Legoland you c****!