Does anyone else mainly buy Digital Copys?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does anyone else mainly buy Digital Copys?
1 year ago#11
I haven't bought a physical copy of anything since the day I brought the One home. Don't plan to unless it's a collectors edition I must have. Digital all the way for me!
1 year ago#12
23/25 of my Xbox One games are digital. Will stay digital this gen. I have a 2TB hard drive just for that.
1 year ago#13
I always purchase a physical copy when it comes to retail games.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
1 year ago#14
I'm all digital, after PC gaming exclusively for several years I became use to never using a disc, which is barbaric by our technological standards.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
1 year ago#15
Either or. They both work.
FX 8350 R9 290 crossfire.
1 year ago#16
Don't usually buy anything digital that's over 15.00. Disks for all consoles.
1 year ago#17
PC - yes
Console - no

I have Forza 5 and Titanfall on XB1, RDR on 360 because it was on sale and most of the GWG/PS+ games but other than that I prefer a disc.
1 year ago#18
I buy digital specifically for the convenience and because price/resale are not the ultimate gating factors for me. I understand why this would not be optimal for many gamers.

The only feature I am missing now is pre-downloading and hopefully Family Sharing in the future.
If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything - Mark Twain
1 year ago#19
I'm a digital guy now -- it's the best experience.

I have all these games from all the years I've gamed (NES), and it's just too much crap. I will never sell my old games, but I think this is the gen where digital takes over, and the physical medium disappears. That makes me happy.

However, the prices are not there yet. So if it's a heavily multiplayer game that I want day one -- digital. If it's a single player game I can wait for -- physical IF it's cheaper than digital.
Always O.G.
1 year ago#20
All my games are digital! Nothing better than sitting in bed playing a game and just switch to another by saying "xbox go to """" just amazing.
GT olivermanuel
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Does anyone else mainly buy Digital Copys?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived