Do you guys think Microsoft should develop a Super Smash Bros game for XBOX ONE?

#1SolnotPosted 7/14/2014 6:21:46 PM
Do you guys think Microsoft should develop a Super Smash Bros game for XBOX ONE? - Results (194 votes)
Yeah, that would be so awesome! With Halo and Gears of War characters!! XBOX ONE FTW!!
47.42% (92 votes)
Naw, that would just be copying Nintendo and Sony's ideas, and Microsoft is smarter than that.
52.58% (102 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Do you guys wanna see Microsoft release a Super Smash Bros. type game for the XBOX ONE and it would have characters from the Halo, Gears of War, Fable, and Call of Duty franchises?
#2HiddenRoarPosted 7/14/2014 6:30:41 PM
CoD isn't Microsoft...
#3pnut3844Posted 7/14/2014 6:35:19 PM
Yes. That is all. Super smash brothers melee is the s**t. Imagine a mature themed one, with MK characters and the like. And to knock them off the map, you must performer a "finisher" of sorts. That would be EPIC.
#4That_Damn_KidPosted 7/14/2014 6:36:41 PM
No. They should stick to what they're best at- shooters and racers
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#5Homie_202Posted 7/14/2014 6:40:44 PM
No not saying that they are smart enough to not do it I'm just saying no. They don't really have enough big characters to make a game. Also 80% of their characters would have guns. Sony has a much wider variety of characters and even they don't really have enough characters to pull off a smash game IMO and MS has way less.
#6THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 7/14/2014 6:55:54 PM
Why Not? I think each company should have their own version of this type of game. It's good fanservice.

Rare would be well suited for something like this.
---
Warning: I have a different views about stuff so try not to get worked up. OK?
#7phineasfoolPosted 7/14/2014 7:05:11 PM
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
Why Not? I think each company should have their own version of this type of game. It's good fanservice.

Rare would be well suited for something like this.

I said no at first, but I forgot about all the characters they could use from Rare.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#8pnut3844Posted 7/14/2014 7:07:07 PM
Homie_202 posted...
No not saying that they are smart enough to not do it I'm just saying no. They don't really have enough big characters to make a game. Also 80% of their characters would have guns. Sony has a much wider variety of characters and even they don't really have enough characters to pull off a smash game IMO and MS has way less.

Dude, no. Maser chief COULD have a gun but what about an energy sword. MK characters have diff weapons, soul caliber could have their weapos, half life could have gravity gun to interact with environment, the possibilities are endless. If done right, it could be epic. Mature rated SSB? I'd buy it for that alone.
#9pnut3844Posted 7/14/2014 7:08:58 PM
Portal, for instance. Dude, the portal gun to teleport? That would be awesome. The more I think about it, the better it sounds. This is prob one of the best topics I've seen. So much more original than console fanboy wars and pointless framerate posts.
#10pnut3844Posted 7/14/2014 7:10:26 PM
Think about this, you go to fall off the edge, nope. Portal gun to the rescue. Someone has you pinned against the edge while you're playing as scorpion? Teleport behind him and knock HIS ass off the edge.