Do you guys think Microsoft should develop a Super Smash Bros game for XBOX ONE?

#71Legend524Posted 7/15/2014 7:18:41 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
A legit game, no, but I think it would be fun if they made a SSB parody. As in, parodied actual Nintendo (and hell, why not, Sony too) characters in a Smash-style brawler. Maybe make it F2P, and only charge for access to a character generator where fans could make more parodies that MS legal team wouldn't let MS make.

Lol so you basically want to troll Nintendo?
#72jellybeanmasterPosted 7/15/2014 7:26:53 PM
They should make something
---
PSN:ProdijusX, GT:BUMBA CLAWT,
#73crucialPosted 7/15/2014 7:40:50 PM
I would try it out but Sony failed bad at it and Nin has the characters to pull it off and pull it off very well I might add,I would like a more realistic feel to it and less cartoon like Smash and All Star's but it would be fun playing Master Chief Vs.Marcos from Gears,but MS does not have the vast amount of characters to pull it off imo,I mean you do have Rare's games so you could put in Conker,Banjo,PD characters,Alan Wake,Dust and a few others,after they release some of these new IPs like SSO,Ori,Crackdown and the next Gears would give them a bigger pool so I vote yes but just wait a few years then release it with a much bigger line up,I suppose you could even throw in some Killer Instinct and Dead or Alive charaters as well if they wanted.
#74jackynkurttimsPosted 7/15/2014 10:30:05 PM
I voted yes because I really want to see a fast 2d fighting game made out of just grey gritty shooter characters.
---
ediotsavant posted...Set it up on my buried crt tv from the 80's era and was blown by Iron Soldier.
#75Homie_202Posted 7/16/2014 6:45:50 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Homie_202 posted...
No not saying that they are smart enough to not do it I'm just saying no. They don't really have enough big characters to make a game. Also 80% of their characters would have guns. Sony has a much wider variety of characters and even they don't really have enough characters to pull off a smash game IMO and MS has way less.

Dude, no. Maser chief COULD have a gun but what about an energy sword. MK characters have diff weapons, soul caliber could have their weapos, half life could have gravity gun to interact with environment, the possibilities are endless. If done right, it could be epic. Mature rated SSB? I'd buy it for that alone.

But most of those aren't even owned by ms. Both smash and all stars have the majority or characters they own with a few that are owned by other companies. Plain and simple MS does NOT have the roster.
#76scoobydoobydontPosted 7/16/2014 8:57:03 PM
Legend524 posted...
Lol so you basically want to troll Nintendo?

All humor/satire equals trolling to you? And did you miss the name Sony in there? I don't think you grasped the spirit of the suggestion. Serious question: do you consider MAD magazine and things like Wacky Packages or even The Simpsons "trolling"?
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#77Legend524Posted 7/17/2014 11:21:53 AM
No,Mad magazine and the Simpsons don't troll.

But Microsoft making a game spoofing another company's mainstay game and making it bad on purpose..then making it free to play? Yes that would be trolling.
#78BiglabronPosted 7/17/2014 11:25:48 AM(edited)
please go on about which characters microsoft actually has that would be worth boasting for their "brawl"?

Don't worry i'll wait,

Gears/halo. What else? They have always lacked BIG exclusive titles.
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#79Legend524Posted 7/17/2014 12:01:20 PM
^ this
#80scoobydoobydontPosted 7/17/2014 11:32:16 PM
Legend524 posted...
But Microsoft making a game spoofing another company's mainstay game and making it bad on purpose..then making it free to play? Yes that would be trolling.

What a bizarre thing to just toss in there. I didn't say that, at all. And how is a f2p trolling? It's an acknowledgement that it isn't meant to be a AAA retail mega-production and they aren't going to use parodies of copywritten characters as a huge source of profit (it would, I think, help their argument of protected speech if one of the companies got litigation happy if it wasn't a retail game, but instead basically free). It's baffling the way you've decided to take my post/idea.

Biglabron posted...
please go on about which characters microsoft actually has that would be worth boasting for their "brawl"?

Don't worry i'll wait,

Gears/halo. What else? They have always lacked BIG exclusive titles.

Considering the c-list characters Sony had to dig up for All-Stars, you should tone down the stupidity, just a bit.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg