does anyone know if MS plans to

#1pnut3844Posted 7/14/2014 7:12:33 PM
Make kinect voice commands work through the headset. I really hope so, it'd be much more convenient and I imagine more responsive ( I haven't had problems but apparently some do) since the Mic would be right there.
#2_Doomguy_Posted 7/14/2014 7:21:02 PM
If it doesn't work then
People will complain even more about the Xbox one so no :/
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#3pnut3844(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2014 9:28:21 PM
They could make it work, wouldn't be that hard to patch
#4FinzFan4lifePosted 7/15/2014 7:00:19 AM
No I don't want them catering anymore they gave up on their vision you don't want kinect you don't get the advantages of it plain and simple
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012
#5brownmysterPosted 7/15/2014 7:04:11 AM
FinzFan4life posted...
No I don't want them catering anymore they gave up on their vision you don't want kinect you don't get the advantages of it plain and simple

This
---
Gt: Brown Myster. Nintendo ID: BrownMyster
Gamefaqs has always been anti Xbox. Just look at the polls dating back to 2001
#6boolzeroPosted 7/15/2014 7:16:20 AM
Part of the point of Kinect voice commands is the luxury of NOT being tethered to a device to do things. If I have a controller in my hand with a headset on, what's the pint of having voice commands? That just seems silly to me. It's two one step backward to do that in my opinion....
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
#7dnmtPosted 7/15/2014 7:22:11 AM
boolzero posted...
Part of the point of Kinect voice commands is the luxury of NOT being tethered to a device to do things. If I have a controller in my hand with a headset on, what's the pint of having voice commands? That just seems silly to me. It's two one step backward to do that in my opinion....

Having more options is never a bad thing.