This has to be the single, dumbest PC to console comparison I've ever seen

#1SAfricanGamerPosted 7/15/2014 1:40:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYG-7T2LVDc&feature=youtu.be&a

Seriously?

Biased as all hell and you can't compare a GTX 480 to a console!!

Even the entire comparison was stupid. 792p? What about the rest of the system specs, consoles are cheaper for a reason.
---
I openly practise Theistic Satanism.
Do not let the word 'Satan' scare or anger you, the difference between Satanism and Theistic Satanism is light and day.
#2gamefaqwatcherPosted 7/15/2014 2:01:12 AM
Why can't you? That GPU is really old.
---
You're the hero Gamefaqs deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
#3SoulTrapperPosted 7/15/2014 2:05:39 AM
The problem is that the current consoles aren't cheap.
They cost around what you would pay for a PC with similar specs, give or take $100.

The problem is that consoles are supposed to last you around 7 years, but with hardware that was top of the line 5 years ago.

So they're already behind, when they used to be pretty close to the top of the line GPU when released.

https://i.imgur.com/BJQb4bS.png

Of course, no one expects consoles to launch with a Titan, but a slightly better GPU would have helped both consoles out quite a bit.
#4Jedi454Posted 7/15/2014 2:06:35 AM
Don't let the PC tryhards get to you, everyone knows consoles are optimised on and PC gets the ports most of the time.
---
"Forza 5 isn't that much of an improvement I expected when compared to Forza 5" - Xeeh_Bitz
#5Crystyn_7BPosted 7/15/2014 2:17:07 AM
SoulTrapper posted...
They cost around what you would pay for a PC with similar specs, give or take $100.

The problem is that consoles are supposed to last you around 7 years, but with hardware that was top of the line 5 years ago.

So they're already behind, when they used to be pretty close to the top of the line GPU when released.

Of course, no one expects consoles to launch with a Titan, but a slightly better GPU would have helped both consoles out quite a bit.

That only bothers PC players though.
#6SoulTrapperPosted 7/15/2014 2:26:41 AM
Crystyn_7B posted...
SoulTrapper posted...

That only bothers PC players though.

Unfortunately, it does.

It should bother everyone, since everyone would be having better games/graphics if this was different.
#7Madmax1985Posted 7/15/2014 2:40:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8Jedi454Posted 7/15/2014 3:08:30 AM
Madmax1985 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Don't let the PC tryhards get to you, everyone knows consoles are optimised on and PC gets the ports most of the time.

It's okay, let the butthurt of playing on inferior machines flow through you.

Oh, it's you. "Modding is easier on 360" lmao.
---
"Forza 5 isn't that much of an improvement I expected when compared to Forza 5" - Xeeh_Bitz
#9Kazuya_80Posted 7/15/2014 3:10:43 AM
Madmax1985 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

How many games on computer look as good as exclusives on ps3, x360, ps4 and X1 regardless of resolution and FPS ? About 5 ?
#10Madmax1985Posted 7/15/2014 3:10:52 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Madmax1985 posted...
Jedi454 posted...

Oh, it's you. "Modding is easier on 360" lmao.

Still sore after that?
---
"Because you aren't allowed to be excited about anything anymore. Welcome to trollfaqs. -Sparkitup"