MS to announce its biggest job cuts (close to 6000) including Xbox staff

#11quincy2000aPosted 7/15/2014 5:16:50 AM
Thanks for the post.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#12orestes1981Posted 7/15/2014 5:19:44 AM(edited)
RuinerEraser posted...
"By the way, if anyone here is in advertising and marketing kill yourself" - Bill Hicks

Love that line. But, it works better with a dramatic pause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J14O05N4g2A
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#13RuinerEraserPosted 7/15/2014 5:22:48 AM
orestes1981 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
"By the way, if anyone here is in advertising and marketing kill yourself" - Bill Hicks

Love that line. But, it works better with a dramatic pause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J14O05N4g2A

Haha very true! :D
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#14AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/15/2014 5:44:59 AM
This board's attitude:

"Layoffs?! How will this affect the way people see my Xbox One?! Oh, just marketing guys. F*** 'em! Get jobs you lazy bums! Xbox is #1!"

Pretty despicable guys. They have families, houses, etc. and you only care about your Xbox.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#15Dev445Posted 7/15/2014 5:50:38 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
This board's attitude:

"Layoffs?! How will this affect the way people see my Xbox One?! Oh, just marketing guys. F*** 'em! Get jobs you lazy bums! Xbox is #1!"

Pretty despicable guys. They have families, houses, etc. and you only care about your Xbox.

Who said this?
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#16Joey-ZazaPosted 7/15/2014 5:53:09 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
This board's attitude:

Wow. Leave it to Ace to strike up a low blow in a topic about people losing their jobs. Pretty despicable. They have families, houses, etc. and you only care about your console war.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#17blitz_0623Posted 7/15/2014 5:54:17 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
This board's attitude:

There's literally 1 post depicting that attitude but keep generalizing
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#18AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/15/2014 5:55:06 AM
Dev445 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
This board's attitude:

Who said this?

Posts 2, 6 and 8 are pretty much exactly what I said.

Oh, and Joey, can I get you a tissue darlin'?

Don't want that makeup to run;)
---
#19AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/15/2014 5:55:40 AM
blitz_0623 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
This board's attitude:

There's literally 1 post depicting that attitude but keep generalizing

I just showed three, but keep failing math class.
---
#20Joey-ZazaPosted 7/15/2014 5:55:40 AM
I'm not wearing any makeup today.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I