2. Xbox One
  3. MS to announce its biggest job cuts (close to 6000) including Xbox staff
2 years ago#11
Thanks for the post.
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
2 years ago#12
RuinerEraser posted...
"By the way, if anyone here is in advertising and marketing kill yourself" - Bill Hicks

Love that line. But, it works better with a dramatic pause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J14O05N4g2A
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
2 years ago#13
orestes1981 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
"By the way, if anyone here is in advertising and marketing kill yourself" - Bill Hicks

Love that line. But, it works better with a dramatic pause.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J14O05N4g2A

Haha very true! :D
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
2 years ago#14
This board's attitude:

"Layoffs?! How will this affect the way people see my Xbox One?! Oh, just marketing guys. F*** 'em! Get jobs you lazy bums! Xbox is #1!"

Pretty despicable guys. They have families, houses, etc. and you only care about your Xbox.
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
2 years ago#15
AceAndJunpei posted...
This board's attitude:

"Layoffs?! How will this affect the way people see my Xbox One?! Oh, just marketing guys. F*** 'em! Get jobs you lazy bums! Xbox is #1!"

Pretty despicable guys. They have families, houses, etc. and you only care about your Xbox.

Who said this?
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
2 years ago#16
AceAndJunpei posted...
This board's attitude:

Wow. Leave it to Ace to strike up a low blow in a topic about people losing their jobs. Pretty despicable. They have families, houses, etc. and you only care about your console war.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
2 years ago#17
AceAndJunpei posted...
This board's attitude:

There's literally 1 post depicting that attitude but keep generalizing
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
2 years ago#18
Dev445 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
This board's attitude:

Who said this?

Posts 2, 6 and 8 are pretty much exactly what I said.

Oh, and Joey, can I get you a tissue darlin'?

Don't want that makeup to run;)
2 years ago#19
blitz_0623 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
This board's attitude:

There's literally 1 post depicting that attitude but keep generalizing

I just showed three, but keep failing math class.
2 years ago#20
I'm not wearing any makeup today.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. MS to announce its biggest job cuts (close to 6000) including Xbox staff

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived