MS to announce its biggest job cuts (close to 6000) including Xbox staff

#91VellBellPosted 7/15/2014 1:49:54 PM
Nope, not in the slightest :)
---
I play what I want.
#92Joey-ZazaPosted 7/15/2014 1:51:17 PM
Well good. Because I'm mad FOR you. How f***ing dare people come into this topic and start telling other people who did and didn't read the article? YOU read the article. I will read the article LATER.

So leave me the HELL ALONE.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#93VellBellPosted 7/15/2014 1:58:59 PM
That was somehow funnier to me than it should have been, lol.
---
I play what I want.
#94Joey-ZazaPosted 7/15/2014 2:07:38 PM
Yeah that was weak. Sorry.
I get stupid when it's almost time to go home.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#95VellBellPosted 7/15/2014 2:22:34 PM
No worries, I was highly amused by it!
---
I play what I want.
#96MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/15/2014 2:23:48 PM
BPSatsuki posted...
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-15/microsoft-said-to-announce-job-cuts-as-soon-as-this-week.html

Some of the job cuts will be in marketing departments for businesses such as the global Xbox team, said the people. The European Xbox team is based in Reading, U.K.

The company had 127,104 employees as of June 5, after adding about 30,000 in its acquisition of Nokia’s handset unit.

sucks to see people lose their jobs, but i guess MS financial is not as invincible as most people think

I believe the word of a MULTI-BILLION dollar company like Microsoft before I trust some random troll like you and/or some link from Bloomberg. lol @ Bloomberg being a reliable source.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#97jon davisPosted 7/15/2014 2:31:47 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
BPSatsuki posted...
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-07-15/microsoft-said-to-announce-job-cuts-as-soon-as-this-week.html

Some of the job cuts will be in marketing departments for businesses such as the global Xbox team, said the people. The European Xbox team is based in Reading, U.K.

The company had 127,104 employees as of June 5, after adding about 30,000 in its acquisition of Nokia’s handset unit.

sucks to see people lose their jobs, but i guess MS financial is not as invincible as most people think

I believe the word of a MULTI-BILLION dollar company like Microsoft before I trust some random troll like you and/or some link from Bloomberg. lol @ Bloomberg being a reliable source.

And i would take his word and the word of Bloomberg before the word of some "new user" joke/alt account.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#98scoobydoobydontPosted 7/15/2014 2:46:12 PM(edited)
*pissing off for my good friend jon*
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#99EnclavePosted 7/15/2014 2:35:54 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
BPSatsuki posted...

I'm not saying Bloomberg is reliable or right. However you'd be a damn fool to trust any multi-billion dollar corporation. It's generally in their best interests to lie to you and thus do so constantly.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#100jon davisPosted 7/15/2014 2:39:41 PM
scoobydoobydont posted...
jon davis posted...
And i would take his word and the word of Bloomberg before the word of some "new user" joke/alt account.

That would be a lot more impressive if it wasn't coming from a troll.

Can you just piss off for one topic and stop going out of your way to call me a troll?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.