Elite - Dangerous could be coming to PS4 and Xbox 1!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Elite - Dangerous could be coming to PS4 and Xbox 1!

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
2 years ago#1
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-ps4-could-get-crowdfunded-space-game-elit/1100-6421108/

Big win for console owners if true, an MMO space combat game. Looks fantastic.
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)

User Info: BansDontWork

BansDontWork
2 years ago#2
I only want it, if I can pay 100 bones to be a part of the Beta, just like my Master race bros...
I feast on that control method you call Karma.

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
2 years ago#3
$60 for a 12 hour game? No thank you.
"Forza 5 isn't that much of an improvement I expected when compared to Forza 5" - Xeeh_Bitz

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
2 years ago#4
Jedi454 posted...
$60 for a 12 hour game? No thank you.

Oh you mean Wolfenstein? Ya I hear ya bro. That's a lot of cash for not a lot of content.
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)

User Info: InjusticeReborn

InjusticeReborn
2 years ago#5
Watched the trailer, looked like from that that it's worth keeping an eye on.

The impression I got form it was, if they were to add colonization of planets and a management system for stuff to do with that, then it'd be an almost 3D OGame. :P
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Elite - Dangerous could be coming to PS4 and Xbox 1!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived