Xbox One Special Edition Armed Forces Wireless Controller ($64.99)

#1PizzatarianPosted 7/15/2014 10:34:24 AM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/armed-forces-wireless-controller?cid=SOC_Facebook&ocid=SOC_Facebook
---
"When you work with your hands you'll never be rich but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#2RuinerEraserPosted 7/15/2014 10:36:49 AM
'Merica

I wish Canada came out with a controller, basically just remove all attack buttons and try to talk your way to a peaceful resolution. :P
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#3BansDontWorkPosted 7/15/2014 10:57:29 AM
How much of the proceedings goes towards ammunition in the fight against Turrurism?
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#4Tajaz2426Posted 7/15/2014 11:45:26 AM
If it was MarPat, I'd get it for my kid. He enjoys those kinds of things and has an X1. Usually they only put out an Army pattern, but that is more like old school woodland.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#5Tajaz2426Posted 7/15/2014 11:46:47 AM
BansDontWork posted...
How much of the proceedings goes towards ammunition in the fight against Turrurism?

Haha, I like that. It would be cool if a percentage went to the Wounded Warrior Project.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS