PSA Today is the last day to comment on the FCC's decision on net neutrality.

#11PoweredMilkMan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 11:41:47 AM
Here is a example

MS wants to pay cable companies a bunch of money to cripple your speeds to you other means of gaming. So bad it will be unplayable. If you want to game online the xbox will be your only means to do so.
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#12ShippFFXIPosted 7/15/2014 11:45:14 AM
HiddenRoar posted...
_Doomguy_ posted...
Do you want slow internet connection?

I'm not living in Bum**** nowhere, USA.
Care to explain how this even affects countries outside the anyways?

So basically you're uneducated and want to show your diarrhea of the mouth (or fingers in this case) by commenting on issues you know nothing about.

Have fun with that.
#13_Doomguy_Posted 7/15/2014 11:49:49 AM
HiddenRoar posted...
_Doomguy_ posted...
Do you want slow internet connection?

I'm not living in Bum**** nowhere, USA.
Care to explain how this even affects countries outside the anyways?

I don't know if it will affect any other countries but TC clearly explained this was important to americans

PoweredMilkMan posted...
This is really important to all Americans young and old.

So maybe you should read before posting or not posting at all...
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#14rincewind1990Posted 7/15/2014 11:52:51 AM
It looks like the deadline was pushed back to Friday due to their site crashing:

http://recode.net/2014/07/15/net-neutrality-comments-flood-fcc-crashing-site-as-deadline-extended/
#15RuinerEraserPosted 7/15/2014 12:30:33 PM
I live in Canada, where our internet is as free and rugged as the trees that provide us with maple syrup.

Also Beer.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#16AinodehnaPosted 7/15/2014 12:34:27 PM
Extended until Friday: http://geeksided.com/2014/07/15/fcc-extends-deadline-commenting-net-neutrality/
---
GSW
#17ejay8320Posted 7/15/2014 12:53:15 PM(edited)
RuinerEraser posted...
I live in Canada, where our internet is as free and rugged as the trees that provide us with maple syrup.

Also Beer.

What alternate dimension Canada do you live in? Just over 2 years ago Bell was trying to enforce a 60gig Monthly Usage Cap on 15mbps speeds for almost $80(before taxes)
#18ShippFFXIPosted 7/15/2014 1:02:18 PM
ejay8320 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

Also Beer.

What alternate dimension Canada do you live in? Just over 2 years ago Bell was trying to enforce a 60gig Monthly Usage Cap on 15mbps speeds for almost $80(before taxes)

The Canada where mommy and/or daddy pays for internet. Seems to be the common theme in console threads where a child who doesn't actually pay for their internet wants to pretend as if they know what they're talking about.

Mentioning beer further drives that point home. No self respecting adult orders a Canadian beer. Not even Canadians. :P
#19HiddenRoarPosted 7/15/2014 1:49:46 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
Here is a example

MS wants to pay cable companies a bunch of money to cripple your speeds to you other means of gaming. So bad it will be unplayable. If you want to game online the xbox will be your only means to do so.

Why would MS do that?
To already prove their in-the-gutter reputation to everyone else who didn't pay attention to the X1's reveal and the subsequent months following it?

ShippFFXI posted...
snip

Insults. How cute.
I'll enjoy watching you have a mental breakdown when it happens.
#20scoobydoobydontPosted 7/15/2014 1:53:49 PM
Eh, I'll get around to it tomorrow.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg