Will CoD Advanced Warfare take the FPS crown away from Titanfall?

#1Pokerkid777Posted 7/15/2014 12:38:03 PM
We can all agree here, that Titanfall is by far the best First person shooter that has ever been made to this date. However, looking at the next excellent CoD entree, it seems to have its site to take that crown away from Titanfall. Do you think the next entree in the amazing CoD series will take away such an achievement that Titanfall has earned? Or will Titanfall remain supreme for years to come?
---
Tennis is the sport for gods I tell you. MOTHER****ING GODS!
#2phoenix9291Posted 7/15/2014 12:46:11 PM(edited)
Pokerkid777 posted...
We can all agree here, that Titanfall is by far the best First person shooter that has ever been made to this date. However, looking at the next excellent CoD entree, it seems to have its site to take that crown away from Titanfall. Do you think the next entree in the amazing CoD series will take away such an achievement that Titanfall has earned? Or will Titanfall remain supreme for years to come?

Nope to the bold.
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
#3MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/15/2014 12:40:37 PM
Xbox One exclusive > Multiplat

Titanfall takes TRUE skill unlike COD where the connection is as variable as stars in the sky.

Preparing for Titanfall.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#4x1STP_KLOSRxPosted 7/15/2014 12:42:50 PM
Call of Duty couldn't dethrone any FPS at this point. The series has lost its way each installment after CoD4. It wasn't such a negative leap at first but at this point the only question is will Advanced Warfare do the impossible and be worse than Ghosts?
#5scoobydoobydontPosted 7/15/2014 12:44:20 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
We can all agree here, that Titanfall is by far the best First person shooter that has ever been made to this date.

Subtle. Real subtle.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#6Exodus_PrimePosted 7/15/2014 12:48:05 PM(edited)
Destiny will take the title away from Titanfall,then Battlefield: Hardline will try to interfere and challenge Destiny at the pay-per-view for the title. Which will be a good fight but Battlefield: Hardline won't have what it takes, Destiny will retain the title, only to lose it months later to COD Advanced Warfare. It will play out like a true wrestling story line and stuff.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#7sonicteam2k1Posted 7/15/2014 12:48:46 PM
Titanfall is a pretty bad game, and doesn't take more skill than COD. Gameplay wise it's fantastic, but everything is lacking. The game has some serious issues with design and lack of content.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#8AkumaOutsiderPosted 7/15/2014 12:50:28 PM
Opinion=fact. Never change TC.
---
www.twitch.tv/feelmeclover
#9UltimateGeth39Posted 7/15/2014 12:52:21 PM
phoenix9291 posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...

Nope to the bold.

Not even if I was drunk off my a** would I agree to that.
---
"There's always a man, a lighthouse, a city."
#10Mr_KillstreakPosted 7/15/2014 1:03:22 PM
Lol, Hypeandfall.

What a horrible game that lasted 2 weeks.