Will CoD Advanced Warfare take the FPS crown away from Titanfall?

#21MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/15/2014 2:56:01 PM
gobuffalo30 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Xbox One exclusive > Multiplat

Titanfall takes TRUE skill unlike COD where the connection is as variable as stars in the sky.

Preparing for Titanfall.

Here we go again with a Titanfall exclusive post.

Oh? And you think Destiny is a PS4 exclusive?

Exclusive content doesn't mean it's exclusive to the system, we're all getting it. But REAL GAMERS are getting it for the Xbox One. Not me though, I'm waiting for Sunset Overdrive!
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#22phoenix9291Posted 7/15/2014 2:58:28 PM(edited)
MicrosoftLover posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...

Titanfall takes TRUE skill unlike COD where the connection is as variable as stars in the sky.

Preparing for Titanfall.

Exclusive content doesn't mean it's exclusive to the system, we're all getting it. But REAL GAMERS are getting it for the Xbox One. Not me though, I'm waiting for Sunset Overdrive!

Except you didn't even say it was a Microsoft exclusive. You flat out said it was an Xbox One exclusive which is completely incorrect.
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
#23Mr_KillstreakPosted 7/15/2014 3:03:00 PM
You guys know that Microsoft kid isn't serious in his posts, right?
#24RubMyDuckyPosted 7/15/2014 3:45:32 PM
No. Halo 2 will though.
---
Say my name.
#25Flare1721Posted 7/15/2014 3:51:09 PM
Going to delete your topic when proven wrong again TC?
---
Xemnas - Best Final Boss Ever - KH2 || We Want Mega Man Legends 3!
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Strife1721.png
#26EleckzarPosted 7/15/2014 4:17:22 PM
Destiny hype will rule September, little kids buying the new CoD will rule November.
---
Gamertag: Eleckzar
PSN: Eleckzar
#27SubSeenixPosted 7/15/2014 4:22:59 PM(edited)
Pokerkid777 posted...
We can all agree here, that Titanfall is by far the best First person shooter that has ever been made to this date. However, looking at the next excellent CoD entree, it seems to have its site to take that crown away from Titanfall. Do you think the next entree in the amazing CoD series will take away such an achievement that Titanfall has earned? Or will Titanfall remain supreme for years to come?

CoD and Titanfall are for casuals
Neither CoD nor Titanfall are king of anything
The only difference is that TItanfall was hyped up the roof cause it should have been the savior of the X1 before it flopped and Sony just needed to pump out some consoles so people can buy a PS4.
Titanfall is as a package not even worth getting called DLC for some games,

Destiny will be the best FPS of this year
Glad the PS4 Version is the best version
#28elchris79Posted 7/15/2014 4:25:57 PM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Call of Duty couldn't dethrone any FPS at this point. The series has lost its way each installment after CoD4. It wasn't such a negative leap at first but at this point the only question is will Advanced Warfare do the impossible and be worse than Ghosts?

What a remarkably stupid statement, apart from the last part.... That, at least, is a good question.
#29elchris79Posted 7/15/2014 4:27:18 PM
phoenix9291 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
gobuffalo30 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...

Preparing for Titanfall.

Except you didn't even say it was a Microsoft exclusive. You flat out said it was an Xbox One exclusive which is completely incorrect.

I love the fact people like you still take this uber troll seriously. I freakin <3 his work.
#30Sebastian95manPosted 7/15/2014 4:34:02 PM
phoenix9291 posted...
Pokerkid777 posted...
We can all agree here, that Titanfall is by far the best First person shooter that has ever been made to this date. However, looking at the next excellent CoD entree, it seems to have its site to take that crown away from Titanfall. Do you think the next entree in the amazing CoD series will take away such an achievement that Titanfall has earned? Or will Titanfall remain supreme for years to come?

Nope to the bold.

CoD was pretty amazing...until Black Ops killed the franchise
---
Bioshock Infinite IS better than The Last of Us.
3DS Friend Code: 0774 - 4334 - 9752