Will CoD Advanced Warfare take the FPS crown away from Titanfall?

#51OMGWYATTPosted 7/15/2014 5:32:42 PM
Rome218 posted...
OMGWYATT posted...
Rome218 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Xbox One exclusive > Multiplat

Titanfall takes TRUE skill unlike COD where the connection is as variable as stars in the sky.

Preparing for Titanfall.

TItanfall is on PC, so it's not a exclusive.

It is a MS exclusive. Can't play it without a MS console or OS.

you don't know what exclusive means. exclusive means it's EXCLUSIVE to one console.

Mario Kart 8 is exclusive to the Wii U

Infamous: Second Son is exclusive to the PS4

Titanfall is not exclusive to the Xbox One, Xbox 360, or PC.

Titanfall is a MS exclusive. You cannot play it without a MS console or OS. What part of this are you not getting? o_O

You're talking about single console exclusives, that's great.

I am talking about an exclusive for MS.

you can try and qualify your own definition all you want, it doesn't make it correct.

exclusivity isn't an ambiguous term.
---
3DS FC: 1263-6701-6748
XBL/PSN: Riotsquad18
#52dot_hack_pavesPosted 7/15/2014 5:34:25 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
We can all agree here, that Titanfall is by far the best First person shooter that has ever been made to this date. However, looking at the next excellent CoD entree, it seems to have its site to take that crown away from Titanfall. Do you think the next entree in the amazing CoD series will take away such an achievement that Titanfall has earned? Or will Titanfall remain supreme for years to come?

Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8., I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 88888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.
---
I am one of the 12 and a 1/2
Gamertag = Paves911
#53phoenix9291Posted 7/15/2014 5:35:52 PM(edited)
Type "exclusive" into google.....

restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned.

Titanfall is a Microsoft exclusive. It is exclusive to that company.
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
#54ninebreaker47Posted 7/15/2014 5:44:34 PM
Pro Tip: Never start a topic off with "I think we can all agree"

Especially if your going to follow it up with a scant FPS title that could never compare to the success that CoD has.
---
"No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." Posted using GameFlux
#55TBONE_OGPosted 7/15/2014 5:45:40 PM
Mr_Killstreak posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
I love Titanfall. I don't need to play all the shooters anymore. Just the best. That's why I play Titanfall. COD hasn't been good since the last decade.

However, I will be getting Halo MCC, and probably Destiny as well.

Lol.

You're funny.

Hey, thanks. Wish I could say the same about you, but I can't.

However, I will say you, the guy with a silly COD username, is a little salty that I think COD is terrible.
---
Always O.G.
#56metaldiggle2Posted 7/15/2014 5:48:44 PM
Halo MCC
---
Bears/Blackhawks/Cubs/Bulls. Chicago.
#57hsu_reddie09Posted 7/15/2014 6:01:38 PM
Halo is the best FPS of all the time. Titanfall is good, COD takes no skill and complete garbage.
#58BaconPancakesPosted 7/15/2014 6:10:24 PM
What even...? In what universe is Titanfall even considered a contender for the best F.P.S. game? In what universe is Call of Duty even considered good? How old are you?
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#59MerorinQPosted 7/15/2014 6:10:55 PM
"We can all agree here" or "Can we all agree to the fact that" or any variation of those...Why should we all agree to a statement said by just ONE person, without any fact that it was said by all other people?
---
Dark Souls II - Royal Rat Vanguard -
**aka KILL THAT FREAKIN' MOHAWK-HAIR,HIPSTER RAT!!!**
#60FrozenEvil1Posted 7/15/2014 6:19:45 PM
Titanfall would need a crown to lose. It has no crown. So even though CoD: AW will likely be "better", you can't steal a crown from someone who doesn't have a crown. End of discussion.