Will CoD Advanced Warfare take the FPS crown away from Titanfall?

#61rainmcmanisPosted 7/15/2014 6:21:07 PM
CoD has been wearing the FPS crown for many years now. Not saying it is a great game or franchise but the sales numbers speak for themselves. At the end if the day CoD will outsell Titanfall. And you know what, I bet the series outlasts Titanfall too.
#62FrozenEvil1Posted 7/15/2014 6:22:49 PM
hsu_reddie09 posted...
Halo is the best FPS of all the time. Titanfall is good, COD takes no skill and complete garbage.

Halo has been crap since 2, and even then they don't deserve "of all time" status. And as for CoD requiring skill, please show me a fps that does... twitch reaction isn't skill.
#63rainmcmanisPosted 7/15/2014 6:28:03 PM
FrozenEvil1 posted...
hsu_reddie09 posted...
Halo is the best FPS of all the time. Titanfall is good, COD takes no skill and complete garbage.

Of course FPS games require skill. That's why there are players that are 3 k/d gamers and why there are the perpetual noons that play 140 hours and still are rocking a .41 k/d. It's more than reaction. You need intuition and a good understanding of how the game mechanics work (bursts rather than spray and pray).
Halo has been crap since 2, and even then they don't deserve "of all time" status. And as for CoD requiring skill, please show me a fps that does... twitch reaction isn't skill.
#64BryanPS360Posted 7/15/2014 6:34:52 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
We can all agree here, that Titanfall is by far the best First person shooter that has ever been made to this date.

No. We can not all agree on this.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#65Run_2_the_HillsPosted 7/15/2014 6:39:22 PM
wtf? CoD dont have to dethrone anyone cause it's on top. other fps has to try and dethrone CoD which TF did not do.
#66Rome218Posted 7/15/2014 6:39:49 PM
Why does that guy want to argue with me. TF is a MS exclusive right now, and there isn't **** anyone can do about it. The more I see arguing, the more I assume the person on the other screen is being a whiny ***** about it.

Show me TF on something other than a MS OS or console or STFU.
#67BaconPancakesPosted 7/15/2014 6:48:05 PM
Rome218 posted...
Why does that guy want to argue with me. TF is a MS exclusive right now, and there isn't **** anyone can do about it. The more I see arguing, the more I assume the person on the other screen is being a whiny ***** about it.

I play it on a stove.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Go forth; touch the Demon inside of me.
#68ckramsePosted 7/15/2014 6:50:25 PM
Since Titanfall was horrible duh!!! Its too bad for COD that Destiny is gunna beat it and get GOTY.
#69phoenix9291Posted 7/15/2014 6:54:52 PM
Rome218 posted...

I proved him wrong and he hasn't been back since so...
---
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
#70ht02135Posted 7/15/2014 7:06:41 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
We can all agree here, that Titanfall is by far the best First person shooter that has ever been made to this date. However, looking at the next excellent CoD entree, it seems to have its site to take that crown away from Titanfall. Do you think the next entree in the amazing CoD series will take away such an achievement that Titanfall has earned? Or will Titanfall remain supreme for years to come?

lol, i fell off chair laughing at your msg