Will CoD Advanced Warfare take the FPS crown away from Titanfall?

#81Shik_stickPosted 7/15/2014 10:12:09 PM
The only crown Titanfall has, is for being the most Shallow FPS of all time(maybe not literally, but as a big AA title, yes.)
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#82SculptorOvFleshPosted 7/15/2014 10:13:20 PM
Lol no way. Notice the dumb mobile gimmicks they are adding? Ooo wall crawling ahahaha. Or Bf HArdline's hook-line gun. Titanfall broke standard FPS's. They will never be the same.
#83SupaflyGibsonPosted 7/15/2014 10:16:05 PM
Love how everyone took this thread seriously.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#84BlackBlueButtsPosted 7/15/2014 10:23:31 PM
Titanfall never had the crown in the first place.
---
I like black and blue butts
#85singhellotakuPosted 7/15/2014 11:13:49 PM
what crown? titanfall is good, but nothing even remotely special
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#86aj4x94Posted 7/15/2014 11:17:33 PM
Sighs.....

Titanfall - Overhyped, and the most severe lack of content I've seen in any recent video game.

Battlefield - So badly broken that it puts Bethesda games to shame. Hardline will not be any different.

Call of Duty - Stale, and slowly bleeding fans. Still has it's fun moments. Advanced Warfare looks cool.

Destiny - Has potential to flop hard, or be the next big shooter.

Personally, my money is on Rainbow Six Siege.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Dark Souls 2, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Mass Effect 2
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#87Exodus_PrimePosted 7/16/2014 6:45:26 AM
N3xtG3nGam3r posted...
Whats-his-face said:

you can try and qualify your own definition all you want, it doesn't make it correct.

exclusivity isn't an ambiguous term.

Exclusive:

1. Excluding or not admitting other things.
"my exclusive focus is on San Antonio issues"
(of terms) excluding all but what is specified.
synonyms: not including, excluding, leaving out, omitting, excepting More
antonyms: inclusive

2. Restricted or limited to the person, group, or area concerned.
"the couple had exclusive possession of the condo"

Saying Titanfall is a Microsoft exclusive is far from incorrect. While I understand people being annoyed when people call TF an exclusive, no matter how you spin it, other systems/platforms competing against Microsoft are not getting it, hence it being "Microsoft Exclusive".

Figured the definition would help those out who are having a problem.

Have a nice day.

The salty ones will still try and spin this ten ways from Sunday.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#88blacklabelicePosted 7/16/2014 5:04:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#89richierhPosted 7/16/2014 5:20:51 PM
Pokerkid777 posted...
We can all agree here, that Titanfall is by far the best First person shooter that has ever been made to this date.

I think you needs to sit down and stay in your corner over there. 3 years of posting and you haven't done your homework on the history of FPS.

There is nothing special about Titanfall.

The genre of FPS have reach its limitation because its got boring on PC in the early 2000s.
#90weapon_d00d816Posted 7/16/2014 5:21:06 PM
Titanfall isn't that good. The gameplay is definitely a step up from CoD, but it just gets stale without the "unlock addiction" that CoD has.

CoD hasn't been good since CoD 4, by the way. I can't stand it when kids think the next CoD game is the greatest gaming achievement ever when for 7 years it's literally been a copy-paste from the previous game with new maps and items and incredibly simplistic gameplay that revolves around sprinting around the map aimlessly with "who sees who first" combat. The sad thing is the post-CoD 4 series has been around long enough for a new wave of 13 year old gamers to faun over it without realizing it's been a cash-grab for half their lives.
---
SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG SIG