Watch dogs

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Watch dogs
2 years ago#1
I'm getting this game for under $40 but then saw some unfavorable opinions of the gameplay quality. Should I play it or trade it toward something else at a $40 trade in value?
2 years ago#2
Game is not worth more than 30$
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
2 years ago#3
I think Walmart is still give $59 for it if you decide you don't want it. You have to pre order Madden 15 to get extra trade in credit but you can cancel it later on.
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
2 years ago#4
i've been having alot of fun with it, and i got it on release. Though i havent been rushing it at all with the story missions (i'm only halfway through the second act).

The bulk of my playtime has been invading other peoples worlds :)
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
2 years ago#5
PotatoHog posted...
I'm getting this game for under $40 but then saw some unfavorable opinions of the gameplay quality. Should I play it or trade it toward something else at a $40 trade in value?

I postponed buying this game because of what people said. If you like GTA4 you'll like this. I need to stop listening to people.
PSN: method114
XBL: method115
2 years ago#6
I thought it was a very generic game with great ideas(potential) but yeah.. I wouldn't keep it if I were you TC. :/
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
2 years ago#7
It was terrible in my opinion
Gamer Tag: GATOR EAGLE PSN ID: GATOREAGLE7
2 years ago#8
It was pretty average I thought and I really enjoy the GTA games. I regret buying it for full price and digitally. It is probably worth $20 or $25 to me.
Not changing sig until Flyers win the cup
2 years ago#9
Good to OK game but really no re-play value, unless you love the Multiplayer witch I don't care for..
>The World Is Yours< *Al Pacino*
2 years ago#10
Fantastic game. Those who don't like it should stop playing games.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Watch dogs

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived