If your Xbox One now breaks how inclined would you be to get another one.

#1Dannyson97Posted 7/15/2014 3:11:06 PM
So if your Xbox One were to fail on you beyond repair due its own hardware would you be inclined to get another one for the price you paid on the original?
---
I'm a Christian and proud!
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! http://gifstumblr.com/images/its-morphin-time_1472.gif
#2slyman19Posted 7/15/2014 3:13:05 PM
Probably not. Even though a really hate Sony because of their treatment of the Vita, I do have a PS4 and would be fine with just that.
#3Mr_KillstreakPosted 7/15/2014 3:15:02 PM
Pretty inclined since I just have to go to Gamestop to swap it out thanks to a warranty.
#4Dannyson97(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2014 3:16:57 PM
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Pretty inclined since I just have to go to Gamestop to swap it out thanks to a warranty.

Does warrenty cover it if half your console is vaporized by a hardrive implosion?
---
I'm a Christian and proud!
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers! http://gifstumblr.com/images/its-morphin-time_1472.gif
#5MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/15/2014 3:17:36 PM
I have yet to see a Xbox One that broke down on its own.

All have been confirmed fake videos and prankster on youtube. Back in Late November and early December we had tons of sony trolls buying Xbox Ones and purposely breaking them to cause fake jammed disks and such. They recorded it and posted it on youtube and tons of fake amazon reviews too.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#6TrickyPonyPosted 7/15/2014 3:20:26 PM
Why would I buy another one new? I would just go down to GS and say it broke, it's under 1 year warranty, gimmie a new one.
#7Crystyn_7BPosted 7/15/2014 3:24:01 PM(edited)
Dannyson97 posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...

Does warrenty cover it if half your console is vaporized by a hardrive implosion?

If the seal is intact yes. How should that work though an implosion is the contrary to an explosion so if the hard drive implodes what vaporizes the console?

I Europe we have two years of warranty on electronic devices by default so I'd just go to a mediamarkt and get a new one.
#8A-Z-1-3Posted 7/15/2014 3:40:03 PM
Let's say I didn't have a warranty on it. I would probably just chill with my 360 for a while and buy the Xbox One again when the price drops again. No reason to buy another One if I've already played all the games out now that I'm interested in and no other games that I'm interested in come out until almost holiday season.
---
GT: XxMAJORxPAINSxX
Jg zpv dbo sfbe uijt, zpv bsf bxftpnf.
#9quincy2000aPosted 7/15/2014 3:51:00 PM
Dannyson97 posted...
So if your Xbox One were to fail on you beyond repair due its own hardware would you be inclined to get another one for the price you paid on the original?

No. I paid 500 and bought a Kinect I've never even connected. If (and that is very questionable) I were to buy another one, it would be used and Kinect-free.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#10Sith JediPosted 7/15/2014 4:18:15 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
I have yet to see a Xbox One that broke down on its own.

All have been confirmed fake videos and prankster on youtube. Back in Late November and early December we had tons of sony trolls buying Xbox Ones and purposely breaking them to cause fake jammed disks and such. They recorded it and posted it on youtube and tons of fake amazon reviews too.

One small change to make your shtick better: always call it Xbox #1.

I don't know why, but it always gave me a chuckle when teehee did it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/