If your Xbox One now breaks how inclined would you be to get another one.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If your Xbox One now breaks how inclined would you be to get another one.
1 year ago#11
Yup I would but it hasn't even been out a year so everyone's should be under warranty right? That being said mine is having some problems reading discs, I often have to insert and eject games multiple times before the console recognizes them (old games, brand new games, blu rays). So I will probaby send it in once I finish the couple games I have on the go. It's summer and there are a bunch of things I should be doing rather than gaming, might as well make sure it is running great before the snow flies.
---
Xbox live GT: Frecky B
"I am no fanboy. I am just mad that the ps3 works"- SethJessa
1 year ago#12
Call up ms and send it back for a new one
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
1 year ago#13
evan13 posted...
Yup I would but it hasn't even been out a year so everyone's should be under warranty right? That being said mine is having some problems reading discs, I often have to insert and eject games multiple times before the console recognizes them (old games, brand new games, blu rays). So I will probaby send it in once I finish the couple games I have on the go. It's summer and there are a bunch of things I should be doing rather than gaming, might as well make sure it is running great before the snow flies.

I've read of some solving that issue with a simple laser lens cleaner disc... Just saying, it probably wouldn't hurt...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If your Xbox One now breaks how inclined would you be to get another one.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived