If your Xbox One now breaks how inclined would you be to get another one.

#11evan13Posted 7/15/2014 3:33:30 PM
Yup I would but it hasn't even been out a year so everyone's should be under warranty right? That being said mine is having some problems reading discs, I often have to insert and eject games multiple times before the console recognizes them (old games, brand new games, blu rays). So I will probaby send it in once I finish the couple games I have on the go. It's summer and there are a bunch of things I should be doing rather than gaming, might as well make sure it is running great before the snow flies.
---
Xbox live GT: Frecky B
"I am no fanboy. I am just mad that the ps3 works"- SethJessa
#12PoweredMilkManPosted 7/15/2014 3:37:36 PM
Call up ms and send it back for a new one
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#13boolzeroPosted 7/15/2014 3:41:36 PM
evan13 posted...
Yup I would but it hasn't even been out a year so everyone's should be under warranty right? That being said mine is having some problems reading discs, I often have to insert and eject games multiple times before the console recognizes them (old games, brand new games, blu rays). So I will probaby send it in once I finish the couple games I have on the go. It's summer and there are a bunch of things I should be doing rather than gaming, might as well make sure it is running great before the snow flies.

I've read of some solving that issue with a simple laser lens cleaner disc... Just saying, it probably wouldn't hurt...
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...