Why do you think the X1 is having a hard time selling even with a price drop?

#51loafy013Posted 7/16/2014 3:13:15 AM
Rome218 posted...
loafy013 posted...
jessica73 posted...
People still don't seem to realize all that online/drm s*** is gone, I had my cousin ask me about it the other day. In reality, you'd think both would be selling like that until more only on xb1/ps4 games came out, but xb1 just had that bad of a pr hit.

People who knew about the DRM know its gone. But they are also aware that turning it off was just flipping a switch, meaning turning it back on again will be just as easy.

What switch? o_O Also, after being hammered by the media for DRM and having their own fanbase hate them, as well as not selling as much as the PS4, why in the world would they turn it back on? Your posts sucks.

Do new Xbones require the day-one patch to get rid of the DRM check-in? Or have the machines made after the initial launch batch not have to have it removed? If they are still having to disable the feature, there is always the worry they will use it again, otherwise why is it still there.

Stay classy.
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#52BERZERKER17Posted 7/16/2014 3:21:51 AM
Rome218 posted...
loafy013 posted...
jessica73 posted...
People still don't seem to realize all that online/drm s*** is gone, I had my cousin ask me about it the other day. In reality, you'd think both would be selling like that until more only on xb1/ps4 games came out, but xb1 just had that bad of a pr hit.

People who knew about the DRM know its gone. But they are also aware that turning it off was just flipping a switch, meaning turning it back on again will be just as easy.

What switch? o_O Also, after being hammered by the media for DRM and having their own fanbase hate them, as well as not selling as much as the PS4, why in the world would they turn it back on? Your posts sucks.

Microsoft have always envisioned it as the future of gaming, last I checked they said we weren't ready for it.

So be ready. Sheep.
---
R.I.P TimeSplitters 4, R.I.P FreeRadical, 21st December 2008.
XBL Gamertag: Catalytic Flash
#53Miiri0Posted 7/16/2014 3:28:30 AM
BERZERKER17 posted...
Rome218 posted...
loafy013 posted...
jessica73 posted...

Microsoft have always envisioned it as the future of gaming, last I checked they said we weren't ready for it.

So be ready. Sheep.

Sheep me excited! Drm ftw.
#54Cowboy082288Posted 7/16/2014 3:31:20 AM
When the aliens visit this planet they will read this board. Upon doing so they will think the human race is stupid and weak; easy to conquer.
#55GambitbuzzkillPosted 7/16/2014 3:39:02 AM
Laylow12 posted...
dnmt posted...
Amazon rankings of the TF bundle and Kinect Xbone since March:

March 1-15th 2014: Xb1 is #18 and #20
March 16-31st 2014: Xb1 falls to #21 and #23
April 1-23rd 2014: Xb1 falls to #23 and #27
April 25th 2014: Xb1 falls to #27 and #28
May 3rd 2014: Xb1 falls to #27 and #29
May 5th 2014: Xb1 falls to #28 and #29
May 20th 2014: Xb1 falls to #28 and #30
May 27th 2014: Xb1 falls to #29 and #34
June 5th 2014: Xb1 falls to #29 and #35
June 14th 2014: Xb1 falls to #29 and #36
June 16th 2014: Xb1 falls to #30 and #36
June 20th 2014: Xb1 falls to #30 and #37
June 26th 2014: Xb1 rises to #29 and #37
July 3rd 2014: Xb1 falls to #31 and #37
July 4th 2014: Xb1 falls to #31 and #39
July 11th 2014: Xb1 falls to #32 and #39
July 13th 2014: Xb1 falls to #32 and #40
July 14th 2014: Xb1 falls to #32 and #41

Keeps on droppin' and the Kinect-less Xbone has entered the top 100 just recently despite launching quite a while ago, now.

Aw man. It's dropping faster than panties back stage at a Bieber concert.

=O

1st question what are you doing wearing panties ?
2nd question what are you doing a Bieber concert ?
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#56InfinityOver0Posted 7/16/2014 4:10:19 AM
cause it still isnt worth that price either. 300-350 would sell a lot more, but the reality is the wii u is a better option at that price point
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#57InfinityOver0Posted 7/16/2014 4:13:38 AM
Rome218 posted...
loafy013 posted...
jessica73 posted...

i almost cant believe im reading this. how many 180's has ms done on the x1 now? ms had stated repeatedly that they still believe in that future, meaning they have not learned gamers dont want that and ms could turn it back on at any time
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#58PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 7/16/2014 4:52:28 AM
dolabla posted...
As of right now, it's #55 on Amazon's best seller list: http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_12#3

I want to have hope that things will get better, but I just don't know if they will.

FWIW the same priced PS4 is #8: http://www.amazon.com/best-sellers-video-games/zgbs/videogames/ref=sv_vg_12#1

I will never understand why ya'll do the things ya'll do.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#59dnmtPosted 7/16/2014 4:55:00 AM
InfinityOver0 posted...
Rome218 posted...
loafy013 posted...
jessica73 posted...

i almost cant believe im reading this. how many 180's has ms done on the x1 now? ms had stated repeatedly that they still believe in that future, meaning they have not learned gamers dont want that and ms could turn it back on at any time

Stockholm Syndrome is a hell of a thing.
#60VanderZooPosted 7/16/2014 5:01:16 AM
If it's continuing to sell better than the 360 then they're doing well.

I think people say it's not selling well in comparison to the PS4, but that doesn't mean it's not selling well. Just because one console is winning doesn't mean the other is losing.

Wii U, now there's a console that is undeniably selling terribly, whether you compare it to the PS4 or not. But XB1, AFAIK, it's selling well, it's just not doing better than PS4, and that's fine. I mean it's probably not fine for MS, they want to be no.1, but as long as the sales are 'healthy' that's what really matters to the industry.
---
Last gen to-play list: Okami HD, Peace Walker HD, Red Dead Redemption, Nier.
Currently playing: FFX/X-2 HD