loud noise and system freeze playing EA UFC

#1BrothaLynshHungPosted 7/15/2014 4:44:02 PM
it didnt happen the first few days i had system but now it basically is what stops me playing every time. it sounds like.. almost a disc being eaten by the system but louder and obnoxious as f and it comes from TV speakers. Then the game will freeze but i can still hold down the middle button on controller and turn of system properly.
Any help would be really appreciated, is this a return for a new one or just ufc being glitchy?
---
I kno it sounds stupid but if I get a fresh copy for rent tommarow will it have good graphics - Da Blazian
#2RuinerEraserPosted 7/15/2014 4:49:41 PM
E...A SPORTS, It's in the game!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#3BrothaLynshHung(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 10:49:06 AM
Bump
---
I kno it sounds stupid but if I get a fresh copy for rent tommarow will it have good graphics - Da Blazian
#4BrothaLynshHung(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 3:58:14 PM
bump, now when i try to start and it automatically tries to sync to store it says something like "unable to perform request please try again later"
it took a while to get there i kept getting a message saying check www.account/live.com or something close to that
when i cancelled store sync and started offline it showed my championship progress but give the unable to perform request message again when trying to join championships or quick online matches unranked.

crazy noise still happens all the time to freezing game but i can press xbox button go to menu and restart game usually or turn system off. is this the game or xbox or my account or what please fin help me im going crae
---
#5That_Damn_KidPosted 7/17/2014 3:59:29 PM
have you checked the UFC board or on reddit Xbox One for this issue?
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#6BrothaLynshHung(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 6:36:00 PM
yes unfortunately theres nothing and while i figured more people would check the xbox one board (ufc boards empty) im going to post it on ufc board because its been like 5 days now and its not stopping

any help?
---
#7BrothaLynshHung(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 6:09:22 PM
bump help please?
---
#8wrettcaughnPosted 7/19/2014 6:19:43 PM
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Like, "hard shutdown" off?
---
GT: wrettcaughn
#9BrothaLynshHung(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 6:23:12 PM(edited)
ya man, i just sent this to ea's customer help,

"the game will freeze but i can still hold down the middle button on controller and turn of system properly. sometimes it freezes completely and i cant use the xbox button on the controller to bring back to menu, sometimes i can use the xbox button and the game restarts itself, but usually i can use the xbox button to turn off xbox and restart it and hope it doesnt happen before i can fight one match online."

any help would be really appreciated here i never have a good time with customer service
---
#10wrettcaughnPosted 7/19/2014 6:27:52 PM
Marc_Sloukji posted...
ya man, i just sent this to ea's customer help,

"the game will freeze but i can still hold down the middle button on controller and turn of system properly. sometimes it freezes completely and i cant use the xbox button on the controller to bring back to menu, sometimes i can use the xbox button and the game restarts itself, but usually i can use the xbox button to turn off xbox and restart it and hope it doesnt happen before i can fight one match online."

any help would be really appreciated here i never have a good time with customer service

This may be nitpicky, but I see nothing there suggesting you've held your finger on the power button on the front of the console until everything went black, waited a short while, and turned it back on. Not just the little tap and beep that signals sleep/standby.

Aside from that, the only other suggestion anyone would likely have would be to reinstall the game.
---
GT: wrettcaughn