I'm so glad MS never blocked used games...

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 7/15/2014 4:48:59 PM
Lately I've seen a lot of Xbox One games on sale for $10-$20 used which is pretty awesome.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#2garydavexxxPosted 7/15/2014 4:52:29 PM
That's pretty cheap, I've yet to buy any preowned games the gen and don't plan to for a while.

I will further down the line but I'm trying to stay digital.
---
They picked an allegiance to a system. And they defend it and will lay their own lives for the console of their choosing. The Game of Consoles is just starting.
#3PoweredMilkManPosted 7/15/2014 4:56:11 PM
I would like to know where!! Only ones I see is angry birds or MSG. Cheapest next-gen I've gotten pre-owned is infamous 2nd son for 27 bucks at best buy lol
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#4Laylow12Posted 7/15/2014 6:07:51 PM
You can thank the people like myself for that, who wouldn't and still won't allow Microsoft to destroy our hobby.

=)

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#5luigi_coolPosted 7/15/2014 6:55:18 PM
It's awesome. Just got my Xb1 and I've picked up Titanfall and Dead Rising 3 for only 57 dollars.
#6Chyld989Posted 7/15/2014 8:50:51 PM
You're glad that they never did the thing that they never said they were going to do?

That's like saying I'm glad that Sony never killed all the puppies in the world...it's not like they said they were going to, but I'm still glad that they didn't.
#7ZuuFPosted 7/15/2014 8:52:13 PM
Me, too. Used games are the only way for me to enjoy some of the good games that EA publishes without actually giving them my money (as sad as it may be to not give the money to the developer).
---
True Christianity is a lifestyle.
I'm waiting for Resident Good, Light Souls, Call of Duty: World at Peace, and Grand Charity Giveaway: Nice City.
#8Evil SquallPosted 7/15/2014 9:33:03 PM
Got me Assassins Creed IV for $8.46 shipped to my house from the Best Buy sale/pricing error last week.

Dont even own a One yet but im picking up cheap stuff. Haha
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 : Maya Lvl 50 - Gaige Lvl 61
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#9Sith JediPosted 7/15/2014 11:09:55 PM
PoweredMilkMan posted...
I would like to know where!! Only ones I see is angry birds or MSG. Cheapest next-gen I've gotten pre-owned is infamous 2nd son for 27 bucks at best buy lol

Just keep an eye on slickdeals or cheapassgamer. I see used games for $10-$20 on there all the time for all 3 consoles.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#10jackynkurttimsPosted 7/15/2014 11:28:01 PM
Evil Squall posted...
Got me Assassins Creed IV for $8.46 shipped to my house from the Best Buy sale/pricing error last week.

Dont even own a One yet but im picking up cheap stuff. Haha

Asscreed games should retail at $3+shipping. You got ripped off imho.
---
ediotsavant posted...Set it up on my buried crt tv from the 80's era and was blown by Iron Soldier.