Do you brag to non-friends, about your gamerscore?

#1xtacbPosted 7/15/2014 5:45:08 PM
Do you brag to non-friends, about your gamerscore? - Results (104 votes)
Yes, I brag about my Gamerscore to everyone I talk to, even on blind dates its the most important thing to bring up
13.46% (14 votes)
Nope, I dont brag about my gamerscore to non-friends
59.62% (62 votes)
Actually I dont talk about my Gamerscore to anyone, even my friends, cause i try to keep my gaming a secret hobby
26.92% (28 votes)
This poll is now closed.
vote nao
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 7/15/2014 5:47:31 PM
I have better things in life to brag about than a gamerscore on my video game system...
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3Laylow12Posted 7/15/2014 5:48:04 PM
All Day Erry Day.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#4Golden MavenPosted 7/15/2014 5:48:28 PM
It really isn't anything to brag about...
#5xtacb(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 10:22:04 AM
bump
---
Do you really wanna live in a world without Coca-Cola?
#6AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/16/2014 10:24:19 AM
I routinely introduce myself to women at bars by telling them I'm at almost 80k Gamerscore.

It works 60% of the time every time babeh!
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#7Rome218Posted 7/16/2014 10:27:06 AM
Golden Maven posted...
It really isn't anything to brag about...

I agree. I do not even know the range of what a good GS is. I told my friend one time, he traded his 360 for a PS3 and wanted to know my GS.

I have friends on xbox, that is all they are concerned about. Very cool people, but they can be not fun to play things with. Unless we buy the same game, we're not playing anything.

If one of my friends get 1000, they are done with the game and will never pop it back in the play, they move on to the next. =/ That isn't fun to me, reviewing achievements before starting and playing your game next to a youtube video for collectables.

I miss the old days. =( My friends and I would just pop in turtles in time and play it for fun. We did not need to grind until we hated the game, we just had fun.
#8Joey-ZazaPosted 7/16/2014 10:28:30 AM
You know what else works great at the bar? When you first enter lean your head back and chortle as loud as you can at the ceiling for about 10 seconds.

People will start to look at you but don't worry... as soon as you're done with this stud move all the guys will be ready to give you high fives, and the ladies will be trying to buy YOU drinks.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
#9DezmenSouthwardPosted 7/16/2014 10:28:34 AM
Lawl no. I'm more of a trophy person myself, though I wouldn't brag about either because that's lame.

But I was playing warframe with a buddy yesterday who is super touchy and is never played and he was level six who would get literally upset if I messed up a jump or lost my way for a second. Literally basically said you can't learn just do.

He then started bragging after our first game or two about how he got 40% of the damage in a group of three - four despite being level six and me being level one.

So I loled with my GF and started lightly trolling him and telling him he's a whiner and by the time I was level 2.5 I was doing more damage than him so I trolled him with that too.

Needless to say he piped down fast.
#10shoji_joPosted 7/16/2014 10:32:57 AM
My gamerscore is nothing to brag about.