How about some GREAT NEWS: Saints Row IV eyes expansion(Article) No not SRIV DLC

#1zerooo0Posted 7/15/2014 6:49:40 PM
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/07/15/saints-row-4-developer-eyes-expansion

Great I loved SRIV with the only downside was how brown was the only color of the world was, and how dull the world really felt. Other than that I loved everything else especially the powers they added. I really hope they expand upon that in the next game, and I hope the developers continue to grow.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2PoweredMilkManPosted 7/15/2014 6:59:14 PM
To bad it isn't on the x1
---
XBL/PSN/WiiU/Steam - bloodandbourbon
#3UnhelpfulNPCPosted 7/15/2014 7:19:56 PM
I just played SRIV earlier today. It wasn't ALL brown. There was neon blue and red, too.

I really hope there's a next SR and they go even more balls to the wall with it than SRIII & IV.
#4DvoloS88Posted 7/19/2014 8:47:08 AM
Too bad SR4 was just SR3 dlc costing the price of a full game... Take this from someone who loved and beat the first, second and 3rd multiple times.
Same boring city/setting check
Same graphics check
Same physics check
Same multiplayer check
Same enemies (re skinned) check
One time of day (night time) until you beat it check

What's new? Superpowers that may be fun but ripped straight out of other games with a story that was originally planned dlc! Yeah what a great game...
---
Microsoft fans and Sony fans, can't we all just get along?...
#5Reece504Posted 7/19/2014 8:56:50 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
Too bad SR4 was just SR3 dlc costing the price of a full game... Take this from someone who loved and beat the first, second and 3rd multiple times.
Same boring city/setting check
Same graphics check
Same physics check
Same multiplayer check
Same enemies (re skinned) check
One time of day (night time) until you beat it check

What's new? Superpowers that may be fun but ripped straight out of other games with a story that was originally planned dlc! Yeah what a great game...

you right then they ended up coming out with super power dlc so there wasn't no point on getting sr4
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#6PreacherXWDSXPosted 7/19/2014 9:04:38 AM
UnhelpfulNPC posted...
I just played SRIV earlier today. It wasn't ALL brown. There was neon blue and red, too.

I really hope there's a next SR and they go even more balls to the wall with it than SRIII & IV.

Correct, SR 4 has quite a bit of colors it honestly reminded me a bit of a weak hit of Acid.. Any more Saints Row is good news in my book, it's such a fun series.

I hope we get a next gen SR for Xbox One and PS 4 one of these days.
---
---
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life......Winston Churchill
#7DarkReign2022Posted 7/19/2014 11:19:55 AM
At least SR4 was fun. Regardless of whether or not it was originally DLC, SR4 was a helluva lot more fun than the SR:TT and I'm glad they took the time to make it a full game rather than tacking it on to the previous entry. (I do wish they would've done more with the Presidential bit though.)

Looking forward to SR5, however that might happen...