Wait. So why is the Xbox One the same price as a Playstation 4?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wait. So why is the Xbox One the same price as a Playstation 4?
1 year ago#141
Rancid_Skank posted...
Games.

Xbox either has the ones we want already out (Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3) or out in the future (Halo, Gears, games from Remedy, Platinum, Cave, MAGES).

Since those are the games I want to play, it doesn't matter how much the PS4 costs or the differences between multiplats, as Xbox is clearly the right choice.

i have said the same for months, many times. they wont listen and / or understand this concept.

its like a guy having 100K to buy a car and, despite being able to afford a porsche carrera, instead buying a people carrier because he has a family.
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
1 year ago#142
slowdog76 posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
Games.

Xbox either has the ones we want already out (Titanfall, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3) or out in the future (Halo, Gears, games from Remedy, Platinum, Cave, MAGES).

Since those are the games I want to play, it doesn't matter how much the PS4 costs or the differences between multiplats, as Xbox is clearly the right choice.

i have said the same for months, many times. they wont listen and / or understand this concept.

its like a guy having 100K to buy a car and, despite being able to afford a porsche carrera, instead buying a people carrier because he has a family.

This gen is less about games and more about specs by the sound of it.

I'm all about games first and foremost, my Gamercard has over 270 games on it from last gen alone, and a lot of the games I enjoyed most weren't on the PS3, so it would have been a waste of time getting one.

I expect this gen to be no different. The games announced so far for both consoles hasn't given me any reason to think otherwise.
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK
1 year ago#143
Rancid_Skank posted...
slowdog76 posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
Games.

I'm all about games first and foremost, my Gamercard has over 270 games on it from last gen alone, and a lot of the games I enjoyed most weren't on the PS3, so it would have been a waste of time getting one.

I expect this gen to be no different. The games announced so far for both consoles hasn't given me any reason to think otherwise.

It's mostly about specs because the PS4 and Xbone have a 90% identical library, and within those 90% the PS4 wins out every single time.
1 year ago#144
dnmt posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
slowdog76 posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
Games.

It's mostly about specs because the PS4 and Xbone have a 90% identical library, and within those 90% the PS4 wins out every single time.

What if the (incredibly understated to suit your agenda) 10% difference in the library happen to be the games that I want to play the most?

The PS4 could be 100 and the Xbox 500 and I'd pick the Xbox if that was the console that offered the games I wanted to play.

Gamers play games, fanboys play top trumps with specs, and pretend the PC doesn't exist.
---
1 year ago#145
i had a feeling that "1 message(s) from user" would be dmnt.

when i said wont accept and / or understand, thats the kind of guy i meant.

i've said it before and I will say it again, the playstation 4 is a quality machine. but to me, it is completely worthless. it is 350 too expensive if there is not one exclusive on it that I want to play
---
Confucius
1 year ago#146
Rancid_Skank posted...
dnmt posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
slowdog76 posted...
Rancid_Skank posted...
Games.

What if the (incredibly understated to suit your agenda) 10% difference in the library happen to be the games that I want to play the most?

The PS4 could be 100 and the Xbox 500 and I'd pick the Xbox if that was the console that offered the games I wanted to play.

Gamers play games, fanboys play top trumps with specs, and pretend the PC doesn't exist.

If only there was a "give this gentleman a rucksackful of reputation points" button, I would be rapidly clicking it with the fervour of an epileptic in a rave.

Nice job, chap, for common sense and the truest of truths.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
1 year ago#147
SigmaLongshot posted...

If only there was a "give this gentleman a rucksackful of reputation points" button, I would be rapidly clicking it with the fervour of an epileptic in a rave.

Nice job, chap, for common sense and the truest of truths.

Coming from one of the only posters I see actually creating constructive topics on here, I'll take that as a compliment :)
---
1 year ago#148
yes he is. such a shame half of the great threads he comes up with get deleted
---
Confucius
1 year ago#149
slowdog76 posted...

or he just bumps them, sometimes even double bumps them 5 days after the troll topic died for like the tenth time. just trying to get somebody new to bite on his trollbait. a successful troll wouldnt have to resort to these desperate tactics, as the topic at hand would generate enough interest and response to stay on the front page by itself if it was clever at all

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69460427

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaiEdBxrXu0
1 year ago#150
blacklabelice posted...
slowdog76 posted...

or he just bumps them, sometimes even double bumps them 5 days after the troll topic died for like the tenth time. just trying to get somebody new to bite on his trollbait. a successful troll wouldnt have to resort to these desperate tactics, as the topic at hand would generate enough interest and response to stay on the front page by itself if it was clever at all

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69460427

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaiEdBxrXu0

Were not talking about the TC, he's full of crap and makes terrible and transparent troll topics. Keep up!
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Wait. So why is the Xbox One the same price as a Playstation 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived