Is major Nelson a liability?

#1sanas_thirituPosted 7/16/2014 1:56:41 AM
After throwing out Orth and Mattrick, I can't help but think that there is one more left. Just watched a video where Angry Joe was interviewing him and it was rather painful to watch his defending and arrogance.

Why is he still at MS? Don't you think the Xbox one PR would be getting a boost if this person is thrown out?
---
Monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor - xbox board.
Sanas_thiritu refuses to associate with monkeys. Creationism is the truth.
#2slowdog76Posted 7/16/2014 2:00:30 AM
he reminds me of the announcer from Smash TV.

i have nothing against the guy, but he is a walking talking stereotype. thing is, he is the ultimate PR guy; whatever the company's stance, he reflects it perfectly, and adapts accordingly as said image changes.

he does everything asked of him. cant knock that really.

having said that, he does make me cringe a bit
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#3da_StoOgePosted 7/16/2014 2:06:23 AM
Until Yusef and Nelson are out I don't even want to bother with any Microsoft events or interviews.

Both guys spew nothing but s***.
---
Well I'll be damned. Watch Dogs is quite good.
#4StrongBlackVinePosted 7/16/2014 2:08:14 AM
Yes he is. He is not very likeable for a spokesperson.
#5bigshot2000Posted 7/16/2014 2:18:53 AM
I think hes alright, very enthusiastic.
---
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
#6Jedi454Posted 7/16/2014 2:26:18 AM
I think he is a good spokesman for Xbox and you have to think that interview that Angry Joe had with Major Nelson was way before the release of the console, it was his job to defend the Xbox One and the original vision of it. If he said "Yeah I agree, that's not a good policy." Microsoft would've sent Major out the door within the hour that interview went live, I guarantee it.
---
"Forza 5 isn't that much of an improvement I expected when compared to Forza 5" - Xeeh_Bitz
#7puffnbillys420Posted 7/16/2014 2:28:19 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...

Yeh I dont like him..I remember seeing an interview and he had some dead animal looking thing on his had and was asked questions about the cloud and all he said was "its awwwwsssoooooommmeeeeee"
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#8mcnichojPosted 7/16/2014 2:45:13 AM
Yeah, lets bring up the moment he was most stressed out and had people attacking him, both from angry people and fanboys.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#9deadmarvPosted 7/16/2014 2:56:39 AM
They aren't going to get rid of him, he knows where all the bodies are buried.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#10TheGam3925Posted 7/16/2014 3:00:18 AM
puffnbillys420 posted...
StrongBlackVine posted...

Yeh I dont like him..I remember seeing an interview and he had some dead animal looking thing on his had and was asked questions about the cloud and all he said was "its awwwwsssoooooommmeeeeee"

You mean this dead animal looking thing?

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/2lMhjM9BK7M/maxresdefault.jpg

I found it by googling "major Nelson stupid hat" lol.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.