Is major Nelson a liability?

#21njkking01Posted 7/16/2014 4:58:03 AM
KhelThuzad posted...
njkking01 posted...
Dont watch that crappy angry joe one watch the boogie one he was way more professonal and didnt act like a babv like joe did

You mean the one where Boogie sold himself out for an xbox?

He didnt sell himself out he ask pro questions like if This game can play in 1080p how will games run in 4k in the future? And Larry gave a great answer go watch it.
#22sanas_thiritu(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 5:10:39 AM
njkking01 posted...
KhelThuzad posted...
njkking01 posted...
Dont watch that crappy angry joe one watch the boogie one he was way more professonal and didnt act like a babv like joe did

You mean the one where Boogie sold himself out for an xbox?

He didnt sell himself out he ask pro questions like if This game can play in 1080p how will games run in 4k in the future? And Larry gave a great answer go watch it.

Angry joe has as more integrity than most people on you tube. At least he stands by what he believes rather than "go soft" because he gets a free xbox.
---
Monkeys and humans evolved from a common ancestor - xbox board.
Sanas_thiritu refuses to associate with monkeys. Creationism is the truth.
#23SlyCooper23Posted 7/16/2014 5:13:39 AM
He won't get fired. People may not like him, but he'll defend microsoft to the death (so long as they employ him). He puts aside everything he believes and defends the company, can't ask much more from a PR type guy.
---
"We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''
#24Payne318Posted 7/16/2014 5:20:37 AM
He is not a liability what so ever. He does, however have to always be on the side of MS regardless of what they do, cause that is his job, but I feel most people since knowing that don't go looking for him for credible info. I mostly pay attention to him for sales and such. An to end on a funny note, if MS started putting dead puppies in barrels to be included with sales for the One, you would be sure he would try and spin that into a positive, cause that is what he does :)
---
"Art, in itself, is an attempt to bring order out of chaos"-Stephen Sondheim
#25youngskillzPosted 7/16/2014 5:33:39 AM
da_StoOge posted...
Until Yusef and Nelson are out I don't even want to bother with any Microsoft events or interviews.

Both guys spew nothing but s***.

yep.

penello or whatever his is crap too, i think they put a sock in his mouth though.
---
Metal Bands -- Sions Funeral, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
#26Jedi454Posted 7/16/2014 5:35:46 AM
I see this is a Larry hate thread, then again it's cool to hate on anything Microsoft by a lot of people on Gamefaqs. This is getting beyond childish.
---
"Forza 5 isn't that much of an improvement I expected when compared to Forza 5" - Xeeh_Bitz
#27X_Ste_90_XPosted 7/16/2014 5:50:59 AM
I think he's just the stereotypical professional shill. Comes across ignorant at times, but you can't knock his commitment.
---
Currently Playing- Transistor- PS4, Child of Light- PS4, SOTC HD- PS3, DBZ Budokai HD- PS3.
Currently Awaiting- Destiny- PS4, Diablo 3- PS4
#28spacejamjordanzPosted 7/16/2014 6:07:24 AM
If Major Nelson was a liability then he would have been fired a long time ago. Just like that #dealwithit guy was promptly removed.

He is PR, and he gets paid to be one of the public voices of the brand and the company. I'm not a fan of him myself, but I'm not gonna knock him for doing his job. I just know that I won't look for a credible stance on any issues from him.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
#29spacejamjordanzPosted 7/16/2014 6:09:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#30djrudenPosted 7/16/2014 6:39:45 AM
Replacing Major Nelson with a hot young chic that is knowledgable about gaming and pimping Xbone crap would do a lot more for MS.

TC is right. MN is not an appealing character in the slightest to watch or listen to. A pretty girl would mesmerize gamers with her beauty while stealthily filling our heads with propoganda and we couldn't turn away because eyes would be glued. It's pretty easy to turn off major nelson.