Witcher gameplay exposes trolls. They form opinions based on spin provided by DF

#1LEGEND_725Posted 7/16/2014 9:25:56 AM
80/80

As we all know every game release digital foundry sheep/shills race each other to post the comparison link on this board. Click the link and you see 99% identical screenshots with large hyperbole articles and awkward slowed down footage to exaggerate small issues.

So these same people would have raced to post the obvious "startling frame rate drops" of the E3 witcher footage afterwards, right? Wrong.

I posted a 200 post thread about the witcher and not one person mentioned the frame rate (because they couldn't tell or because DF is pseudo science BS).

It took a DF video with a graph pasted on the screen before anyone could notice.

Exposed...

This is the second time this has happened. People couldn't even tell killzone wasn't 1080p until they were told.

It has become increasingly obvious playstation only owners are trying to reassure themselves by posting resolution trolling and blabbering about the exaggerated multiplat gap.

Let's look at facts: Current games that are only available on one console or the other not both.

FIRST PERSON SHOOTER
XBOX - Titanfall
PLAYSTATION- Killzone

WINNER: XBOX

RACING
Xbox- FORZA 5
PLAYSTATION: nothing

HACK AND SLASH:
XBOX- RYSE
PLAYSTATION: NOTHING

ACTION ADVENTURE
XBOX- DEAD RISING 3
PLAYSTATION: INFAMOUS

DRAW

THIRD PERSON SHOOTER:
XBOX: PVZ GARDEN WARFARE:

FIGHTING:
XBOX: KILLER INSTINCT

WINNER XBOX

Currently neither console has any interesting rpg. As you can see Xbox is dominating almost every major genre.

With that fact In hand it becomes clear why desperate playstation owners are clinging to straws and pseudo science site digital foundry to reassure their purchase. Please stop. I understand you are disappointed with playstation and it's line up, many are, but you can buy an xbox as well. Stop with the trolling and propaganda.

After all, we are all gamers at heart.

-LEGEND725
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#2youngunner2123Posted 7/16/2014 9:33:56 AM
RPG child of light? Somewhat

but hey that seems accurate but you know it won't be looked at in that way.

sucks that they defend the ps4 so much

I wonder how many will cry after Sony just announced there won't be an upgrade discount on TLOU. Before anybody counters with any stupidity go to ign and see all the hurt and arguing 1688 posts last I saw
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#3RuinerEraserPosted 7/16/2014 9:34:08 AM
Digital Foundry followers are complete idiots I agree. Nobody stops a video to see a minor difference in a game, like it even matters. This generations debate is just straw grabbing and nut hugging, on both sides.

I enjoy my xbox one a lot, don't care what else is happening on other consoles I don't own.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#4DezmenSouthwardPosted 7/16/2014 9:41:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5redditon4chanPosted 7/16/2014 9:42:03 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
It has become increasingly obvious playstation only owners are trying to reassure themselves by posting resolution trolling and blabbering about the exaggerated multiplat gap.

Oh. This takes me back to day when multiple page threads were created because someone noticed a tree had an extra branch in RDR somewhere on 360 that wasn't in the PS3 version.

Or whatever other inane minor differences were spotted and blown wildly out of proportion.
#6LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 9:42:47 AM
redditon4chan posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Oh. This takes me back to day when multiple page threads were created because someone noticed a tree had an extra branch in RDR somewhere on 360 that wasn't in the PS3 version.

Or whatever other inane minor differences were spotted and blown wildly out of proportion.

That was just as dumb as this... I agree
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#7Exodus_PrimePosted 7/16/2014 9:43:09 AM
*grabs pretzel*

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#8RuinerEraserPosted 7/16/2014 9:43:25 AM
DezmenSouthward posted...
Lol so sad he's talking about "sheep" when a bunch of "sheep" come into a Microsoft employees topics to agree with him.

Lawl.

Microsoft Employee? Wut?
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#9knightimexPosted 7/16/2014 9:45:11 AM(edited)
110%
Mega Fanboy Post
---
My "NEW" favorite sig!
http://dagobah.net/flash/successful_troll_2.swf
#10Forget_Me_LovePosted 7/16/2014 9:46:20 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
DezmenSouthward posted...
Lol so sad he's talking about "sheep" when a bunch of "sheep" come into a Microsoft employees topics to agree with him.

Lawl.

Microsoft Employee? Wut?

Ponies are so full of themselves they label anyone who doesn't worship ps4 as Microsoft shills
---
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too.