Witcher gameplay exposes trolls. They form opinions based on spin provided by DF

#11RuinerEraserPosted 7/16/2014 10:47:01 AM
knightimex posted...
110%
Mega Fanboy Post

I love how you edited your post to add an extra 10% LMAO, like you posted it. Walked away from the keyboard and was all "NO you know what, he goes above and beyond 100% He's like 110% man!!!" and ran back to edit it.

LOL!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#12AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/16/2014 10:48:00 AM
Shouldn't PS4 have Injustice under fighting games and Dynasty Warriors under hack and slash?

Also, shouldn't Titanfall and Killzone be a tie since they both kinda suck ass?

Other than these...innocent omissions I will say I largely agree that in terms of exclusives, the X1 is more desirable.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#13Sith JediPosted 7/16/2014 10:48:12 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
knightimex posted...
110%
Mega Fanboy Post

I love how you edited your post to add an extra 10% LMAO, like you posted it. Walked away from the keyboard and was all "NO you know what, he goes above and beyond 100% He's like 110% man!!!" and ran back to edit it.

LOL!

His jimmies were extra rustled.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#14LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 10:48:26 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
knightimex posted...
110%
Mega Fanboy Post

LOL!

Lmao I'm in tears
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#15redditon4chanPosted 7/16/2014 10:49:52 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
redditon4chan posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
It has become increasingly obvious playstation only owners are trying to reassure themselves by posting resolution trolling and blabbering about the exaggerated multiplat gap.

Oh. This takes me back to day when multiple page threads were created because someone noticed a tree had an extra branch in RDR somewhere on 360 that wasn't in the PS3 version.

Or whatever other inane minor differences were spotted and blown wildly out of proportion.

That was just as dumb as this... I agree

Come on over for some cold local brews, man.
#16axelfooley2k5Posted 7/16/2014 10:50:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17ExempliGratiaPosted 7/16/2014 10:50:45 AM
Can't agree with infamous and dead rising 3 being a draw. Second son is clearly the better of the 2.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#18RuinerEraserPosted 7/16/2014 10:51:05 AM
Sith Jedi posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
knightimex posted...
110%
Mega Fanboy Post

LOL!

His jimmies were extra rustled.

Hahaha jimmies!
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#19AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/16/2014 10:53:13 AM
Oh, right.

This wasn't about facts, it was about trolling. I apologize for trying to make an insightful post.

Go hunt 'dem ponies, YEEEEEHAW!
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#20EllesarienPosted 7/16/2014 10:54:32 AM
DF could clown all the resolution junkies on every comparison if they wanted to. That is how small the issue actually is.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.