Witcher gameplay exposes trolls. They form opinions based on spin provided by DF

#31DezmenSouthwardPosted 7/16/2014 10:15:40 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
DezmenSouthward posted...
Lol so sad he's talking about "sheep" when a bunch of "sheep" come into a Microsoft employees topics to agree with him.

Lawl.

Microsoft Employee? Wut?

Well surely he would never have time to play the X1 if he had a full job on top of his defense force job.

So what is it? He doesn't play or he's a Microsoft employee here to bash other fanbases and consoles and bring up X1?
#32NeoAndurilPosted 7/16/2014 10:16:54 AM
So what is it? He doesn't play or he's a Microsoft employee here to bash other fanbases and consoles and bring up X1?

Actually it's both. He's not a gamer. Just another xb1 troll looking to cash in on some easy trolling marks. He doesn't realize he's the number 1 exhibit to this zoo.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#33DezmenSouthwardPosted 7/16/2014 10:18:20 AM
Forget_Me_Love posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Lol so sad he's talking about "sheep" when a bunch of "sheep" come into a Microsoft employees topics to agree with him.

Lawl.

Microsoft Employee? Wut?

Ponies are so full of themselves they label anyone who doesn't worship ps4 as Microsoft shills

I come from a world where onesies and ponies don't exist.

Are you so poor to only own one console? I love all three and I've owned the most for PS4 but currently have the most for Wii U with only four X1 games I've ever owned. And I traded in Ryse and I'm literally choked I got PvZ for X1 when a better version is around the corner for PS4.

Just pointing out the sadness, is all.
#34NeoAndurilPosted 7/16/2014 10:19:31 AM
Forget_Me_Love posted...
RuinerEraser posted...

Lawl.

Microsoft Employee? Wut?

Ponies are so full of themselves they label anyone who doesn't worship ps4 as Microsoft shills

I come from a world where onesies and ponies don't exist.

Are you so poor to only own one console? I love all three and I've owned the most for PS4 but currently have the most for Wii U with only four X1 games I've ever owned. And I traded in Ryse and I'm literally choked I got PvZ for X1 when a better version is around the corner for PS4.

Just pointing out the sadness, is all.

Wreck'd
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#35DezmenSouthwardPosted 7/16/2014 10:20:55 AM
Joey-Zaza posted...

Lawl.

Actually the exact opposite is true. He's just herding you with wolves.

Lawl ESL is your friend bro.
#36Shura_SurplicePosted 7/16/2014 10:27:51 AM
Problem is that all those Xbox games are mediocre at best so I don't care about them. I much rather have inFamous (or Mario Kart) than any of that crap.

Again, this gen has nothing good atm, and the only good games that are coming out this year are multiplat... and this is coming from an Xbox One owner.
#37EllesarienPosted 7/16/2014 10:33:18 AM
NeoAnduril posted...
All this topic proves is how desperate the xb1 trolls are. Month after month they lose more and more market share and become bigger and bigger jokes of every online community.

When the xb1 trolls leave this board won't be so bad.

Hehe...Your meltdown today is some great stuff. Coming into thread after thread and parroting the same exact thing. What a winner.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#38nickr2d2Posted 7/16/2014 10:37:24 AM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
*grabs pretzel*

---

Slaps your pretzels out your cause pretzels are uber gross.

...WHAT!?!?

SPEAK NO MORE IN THAT DEMONIC TONGUE!!!
---
"You're using the wrong words to express your still incorrect thoughts" -Foxx3k
#39Cowboy0660Posted 7/16/2014 11:21:25 AM
BASEBALL GAME
XBOX1 nothing
PS4 MLB THE SHOW

This means a lot to me
#40RuinerEraserPosted 7/16/2014 11:23:13 AM
Cowboy0660 posted...
BASEBALL GAME
XBOX1 nothing
PS4 MLB THE SHOW

This means a lot to me

RBI 14, so xbox does have something. LOL at baseball games tho.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)