Witcher gameplay exposes trolls. They form opinions based on spin provided by DF

#41axelfooley2k5Posted 7/16/2014 11:40:55 AM(edited)
thanks for signing off at the end
-LEGEND725

it was the last little turd nugget your opinion needed

when i see topics like this i see mad little 14 year olds with internet access who get mad about console wars

get a paper route so you can buy a ps4 and you wont need to fill the boards up with one sided opinions

here are my opinions

titanfall...ok game, fun fps, only multiplayer, tacked on pathetic campaign...8/10
forza....ok racer...downgrade from forza 4...good graphics 7.5/10
killzone....all around below average game.....7/10
second son....amazing graphics ..fun controls.....empty world....pathetic story......7.5/10

if you are going to judge based on exclusives alone xbox is better...but not by much..only right now 8 months into the gen

ps4 is superior in the fact it has a brighter future ahead
better multiplatform performance.....and good exclusives in development

xbox will need exclusives to be relevant
i bought one for its exclusives

i dont think owning both is a bad idea
being a crybaby is a bad idea
#42Cowboy0660Posted 7/16/2014 11:37:26 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
BASEBALL GAME
XBOX1 nothing
PS4 MLB THE SHOW

This means a lot to me

RBI 14, so xbox does have something. LOL at baseball games tho.

I'm assuming you don't like baseball as a sport? Or you don't like sports games? Sports games are largely relevant wether you play them or not and the experience on mlb the show is unrivaled. Has never been rivaled actually.

Isn't baseball America's pastime? Also, Baseball is an extremely popular sport not just in America but worldwide.

Why lol baseball games? Because x1 doesn't have one maybe?
#43LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 11:38:53 AM
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
BASEBALL GAME
XBOX1 nothing
PS4 MLB THE SHOW

This means a lot to me

I'm assuming you don't like baseball as a sport? Or you don't like sports games? Sports games are largely relevant wether you play them or not and the experience on mlb the show is unrivaled. Has never been rivaled actually.

Isn't baseball America's pastime? Also, Baseball is an extremely popular sport not just in America but worldwide.

I like baseball but nba2k is king IMO
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#44RuinerEraserPosted 7/16/2014 11:42:14 AM(edited)
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
BASEBALL GAME
XBOX1 nothing
PS4 MLB THE SHOW

This means a lot to me

Xbox one has a baseball game as I stated, also how popular a game is doesn't make it good does it? Soccer aka Football is the worlds most popular sport because poor countries can easily adpot it as you just need a single ball to play.

NHL is the only sport that interests me, nobody really plays baseball games anymore imo. It's on one console for a reason, niche market. Baseball as a game doesn't translate well into the video game format. This is why 2K stopped making baseball games.

NBA/NFL/NHL are kings.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#45EllesarienPosted 7/16/2014 11:51:30 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
BASEBALL GAME
XBOX1 nothing
PS4 MLB THE SHOW

This means a lot to me

Xbox one has a baseball game as I stated, also how popular a game is doesn't make it good does it? Soccer aka Football is the worlds most popular sport because poor countries can easily adpot it as you just need a single ball to play.

NHL is the only sport that interests me, nobody really plays baseball games anymore imo. It's on one console for a reason, niche market. Baseball as a game doesn't translate well into the video game format. This is why 2K stopped making baseball games.

NBA/NFL/NHL are kings.

LOL at your opinion.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#46Cowboy0660Posted 7/16/2014 12:02:18 PM(edited)
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
BASEBALL GAME
XBOX1 nothing
PS4 MLB THE SHOW

This means a lot to me

NBA/NFL/NHL are kings.

Actually, in America (not a poor country) the order goes
1.nfl
2.MLB
3.nba
4.nhl
In terms of widely held popularity(based off tv ratings/ticket sales/jersey sales/etc.

And I guess being America's past time means it is a "poor country" sport to you? Look just say YOU don't like the sport of baseball or baseball games. Stop kidding yourself with your no one likes baseball or there video games bs, you starting to make me laugh.

Your kidding yourself if you think that 2k stopped making games because it it's a niche market. 2k stopped making baseball games because they sucked at it. The reason their sales sucked is not because it is a niche market.

Ask the billions who loved ea's MVP baseball on xbox how well a good baseball game translates into a video game.

If the only sports game you like is hockey, you are in the minority bud. Not the other way around.
#47mokmuudPosted 7/16/2014 12:05:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bz9cgT3.jpg
The only way to game!
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#48RuinerEraserPosted 7/16/2014 12:12:19 PM
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
BASEBALL GAME
XBOX1 nothing
PS4 MLB THE SHOW

This means a lot to me

NBA/NFL/NHL are kings.

Actually, in America (not a poor country) the order goes
1.nfl
2.MLB
3.nba
4.nhl
In terms of widely held popularity(based off tv ratings/ticket sales/jersey sales/etc.

And I guess being America's past time means it is a "poor country" sport to you? Look just say YOU don't like the sport of baseball or baseball games. Stop kidding yourself with your no one likes baseball or there video games bs, you starting to make me laugh.

Your kidding yourself if you think that 2k stopped making games because it it's a niche market. 2k stopped making baseball games because they sucked at it. The reason their sales sucked is not because it is a niche market.

Ask the billions who loved ea's MVP baseball on xbox how well a good baseball game translates into a video game.

If the only sports game you like is hockey, you are in the minority bud. Not the other way around.

I'm talking about video games and video game sales.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#49Cowboy0660Posted 7/16/2014 12:29:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#50Cowboy0660Posted 7/16/2014 12:31:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]