Witcher gameplay exposes trolls. They form opinions based on spin provided by DF

#51InjusticeRebornPosted 7/16/2014 1:32:39 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
Shouldn't PS4 have Injustice under fighting games and Dynasty Warriors under hack and slash?

Also, shouldn't Titanfall and Killzone be a tie since they both kinda suck ass?

Other than these...innocent omissions I will say I largely agree that in terms of exclusives, the X1 is more desirable.

This. Well, the bolded parts.

Minus the points raised in the quote above, I have to say, LEGEND may actually be onto something here. Dare I say it, but... I kind of agree with him. :O
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#52EllesarienPosted 7/16/2014 1:32:58 PM
This is what happens when you try really hard to make your opinion more than....just your opinion.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#53LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 1:37:28 PM
Cowboy0660 posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
@RuinerEraser

Ok fine how's this for info. On ps3/ps4. Mlb the show 14 has higher sales than NBA 2k14 on ps3/ps4. This is individually, meaning mlb the show on ps3 sold more than nba 2k on ps3. Same for ps4. How's that for popularity and sales?
Also, NBA 2k14 came out way before mlb the show so it should be even farther ahead in sales if your opinion was anything other than rubbish.
Both games are highly regarded as the best possible representation of the sport as a video game sim.

Face it man. Your opinion doesn't really hold any water.

Thanks for playing though. This has been fun!

Wat? You just pulled false numbers out of your ass with no source.

InjusticeReborn posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Shouldn't PS4 have Injustice under fighting games and Dynasty Warriors under hack and slash?

Other than these...innocent omissions I will say I largely agree that in terms of exclusives, the X1 is more desirable.

Minus the points raised in the quote above, I have to say, LEGEND may actually be onto something here. Dare I say it, but... I kind of agree with him. :O

Injustice is a last gen port. Saying titanfall sucks ass is laughable. You may not like it but that's your opinion not fact. 86 metacritic and best selling game on x one.

But the point of this thread is not titanfall. It's where was all the frame rate trolls during that vid? They just coincidentally came out of the wood work after digital foundry told them what to see? Lol
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#54NeoAndurilPosted 7/16/2014 1:43:45 PM
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings legend by pointing out how ms is losing market share in the console market. I don't know why that hurt you so bad but I apologize. I hope you'll be ok.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#55Cowboy0660Posted 7/16/2014 1:54:52 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...
@RuinerEraser

Ok fine how's this for info. On ps3/ps4. Mlb the show 14 has higher sales than NBA 2k14 on ps3/ps4. This is individually, meaning mlb the show on ps3 sold more than nba 2k on ps3. Same for ps4. How's that for popularity and sales?
Also, NBA 2k14 came out way before mlb the show so it should be even farther ahead in sales if your opinion was anything other than rubbish.
Both games are highly regarded as the best possible representation of the sport as a video game sim.

Face it man. Your opinion doesn't really hold any water.

Thanks for playing though. This has been fun!

Wat? You just pulled false numbers out of your ass with no source.

InjusticeReborn posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Injustice is a last gen port. Saying titanfall sucks ass is laughable. You may not like it but that's your opinion not fact. 86 metacritic and best selling game on x one.

But the point of this thread is not titanfall. It's where was all the frame rate trolls during that vid? They just coincidentally came out of the wood work after digital foundry told them what to see? Lol

To be honest, I misread sales numbers for the games yes. I saw what place they were selling in now and took this info as what place they were in for total sales. This is why I deleted this post. The info was wrong. I'll own it.

However, NHL14, on the other hand, has far less sales than mlb the show so his opinion still hold very little water.(this time I made sure lol)

If we are basing this on sales, nhl games are far more niche than mlb games

He still loses. Thanks for playing?
#56RuinerEraserPosted 7/16/2014 2:00:22 PM
Cowboy0660 posted...

To be honest, I misread sales numbers for the games yes. I saw what place they were selling in now and took this info as what place they were in for total sales. This is why I deleted this post. The info was wrong. I'll own it.

However, NHL14, on the other hand, has far less sales than mlb the show so his opinion still hold very little water.(this time I made sure lol)

You should probably just stop, you're embarassing yourself. Yes yes, you win little guy. *pats head*
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#57ThePylonPosted 7/16/2014 2:16:35 PM
Sony fanboy when ps4 released: "1080p/60fps suck it xbox anything less is garbage"
Sony fanboy now: "900p/30fps looks great only neckbeards living in moms basement need better"

Yeah sony fanboys are definitely the worst. If they actually cared about how a game looks they would buy a pc but instead they post reassurance. Definitely worse then the guys saying "I cant tell the difference between 1080p and 720p" though they are also quite bad.
---
I play too many different games to even care.
#58Cowboy0660Posted 7/16/2014 2:45:43 PM(edited)
RuinerEraser posted...
Cowboy0660 posted...

You should probably just stop, you're embarassing yourself. Yes yes, you win little guy. *pats head*

Are you kidding captain hockey game?
Didn't expect to see you speak up again after the dribble that poured out of your face earlier (just one page prior) about sports popularity/baseball popularity in poor countries (including America some how), and how The only sports game you play appears to be quite niche in comparison to an mlb game.

Either way, fun to see you here, looking forward to more of your opinions. :)
#59RussianBaconPosted 7/16/2014 2:21:38 PM
This is the most pathetic reassurance topic yet LEGEND. Entertaining though.
---
I have snausages
#60KaijinSurohmPosted 7/16/2014 2:32:16 PM(edited)
Going to tweak some info here. I don't care who "wins", just as long as the information is accurate.
I'm going to skip over pure Exclusives, as they are pointless (or else why add in Titanfall?)

FIRST PERSON SHOOTER
XBOX - Titanfall,
PLAYSTATION- Killzone, Blacklight: Retribution,
Note: I'm not sure if XB1 had a beta test with Destiny yet
SHARED -Battlefield 4, Wolfenstine, CoD Ghosts

WINNER: Honestly, the "Winner" in categories is opinion based, unless no entry available

RACING
Xbox- FORZA 5
PLAYSTATION: N/A (I'm suprised to not see a Grand Tursimo)
Shared - Trials Fusion, Need for Speed: Rivals

ACTION
XBOX- RYSE, Another World, Zombie Driver
PLAYSTATION: Dynasty Warriors 8, Bound by Flame, Transistor, Mercenary Kings, Entwined, Titan Attacks, Infamous, Guacamelee
SHARED - Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition, Lego The Hobbit, The LEGO Movie Videogame, Spider-Man 2, Murdered, Metal Gear Solid, Watch Dogs, Strider
Note: "Dead Rising is survival horror, sooo....

Survival Horror:
XBOX- DEAD RISING 3
PLAYSTATION: Daylight, Outlast

THIRD PERSON SHOOTER:
XBOX: PVZ GARDEN WARFARE:
PLAYSTATION: N/A
SHARED - Transformers (See note)
Note: Numerous XB1 and PS4 games are labeled differently based on the wikis. IE: Transformers is a Third Person on the PS4 stuff, but Action on XB1

FIGHTING:
XBOX: KILLER INSTINCT, Fighter Within
PLAYSTATION: Injustice
SHARED - EA Sports UFC

RPGS
XBOX - N/A
PS4 - FF14, DCUO
SHARED - Child of Light,
Note: Multiple RPGs fall under the Action like Transistor as well

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_One_games
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_4_games

List was slapped together my manually skimming the pages. Both consoles have an incredible amount of games ready to roll out, so by all means, check out the lists and see what's coming up.
I'm sure I have a few errors, and I'm positive some of you will pick apart the alterations to the lists I put in there, but it's all right there for you guys to see, so feel free to gander at it, and make your own decisions.

We're still not far enough into this generation to really see the games rolling out, so it would be nice if this whole console war deal would end already, as it's getting old fast.
---
http://s27.postimg.org/kj94tqjtf/1483220_718769974810683_97803309_n.jpg
The 10 commandments of Logic