This system needs a new Viva Pinata title.

#1redditon4chanPosted 7/16/2014 10:33:24 AM
Title says it all, really.
#2RuinerEraserPosted 7/16/2014 10:40:24 AM
I tried the demo for the 360, so I'm going to respecfully disagree.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#3youngunner2123Posted 7/16/2014 10:42:50 AM
RuinerEraser posted...
I tried the demo for the 360, so I'm going to respecfully disagree.

thats unfortunate. Me and GF at the time put so many hours into 2 of them. I believe there were 3

either way its not for every one. But def was fun at the time
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#4SigmaLongshotPosted 7/16/2014 10:49:26 AM
I actually worked on Trouble In Paradise (as I bring up every ten minutes, beaming with pride). I utterly adore the Pinata games and people that've played them know how vicious, brutal, time-consuming and endearing they are.

The first time you hatch a Cluckles, nurture it from birth, then watch a Pretztail rip it apart and all your residents come over to feast on it's entrails... utterly heart-wrenching.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#5redditon4chan(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 10:51:31 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
I actually worked on Trouble In Paradise (as I bring up every ten minutes, beaming with pride). I utterly adore the Pinata games and people that've played them know how vicious, brutal, time-consuming and endearing they are.

The first time you hatch a Cluckles, nurture it from birth, then watch a Pretztail rip it apart and all your residents come over to feast on it's entrails... utterly heart-wrenching.

You need to lead the campaign for a new title.
#6SigmaLongshotPosted 7/16/2014 11:00:22 AM
redditon4chan posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

You need to lead the campaign for a new title.

If only! I only worked for Rare for ten months before moving on. But I'll sign that petition, chap!
---
#7slowdog76Posted 7/16/2014 11:01:20 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...

you have become my god.

what did you contribute to it?

also, VP is 3rd on my list of "i want" games
---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#8universaldavePosted 7/16/2014 11:04:29 AM
I could not agree more. When people say Rare hasn't done anything good since coming to MS I just shake my head. For me, Viva Pinata is the best thing they've ever done!
---
Fanboys (of all stripes) are sad, pathetic, souls. You know who you are.
#9SigmaLongshotPosted 7/16/2014 11:26:33 AM
slowdog76 posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

you have become my god.

what did you contribute to it?

also, VP is 3rd on my list of "i want" games

Ach, Slowdog!

I just did environment and prop art on it, same as Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts. I also did a little concept art for Kameo 2 before it went in the poop-chute!
---
#10Illogical_PoetPosted 7/16/2014 2:11:38 PM
I love those 2 games! I plugged countless hours into both of them, such a silly and fun idea and I would love another visit to piņata island. Also, let's just forget about that other piņata game that was an awful version I Mario Party? Haha
---
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
Life, is a state of mind.