This system needs a new Viva Pinata title.

#11Zodiac080704Posted 7/16/2014 5:02:08 PM
I've been saying this all along. The one game my wife would play.
#12ZatchBellPosted 7/16/2014 5:14:10 PM
Yes please now I loved the series on xbox 360, even the party game everyone hated I liked.
---
Sega Fan for Life
#13leatheljPosted 7/16/2014 5:23:23 PM
Omg I loved both hatching, breeding, smashing(lol) pinyatas was so fun and the game had pretty good graphics as well I loved customizing my land man I know it's kinda nich but dang I would buy another one in a heart beat heck if they port them to xb1 il still buy em lol.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#14Crystyn_7BPosted 7/16/2014 6:00:06 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
I actually worked on Trouble In Paradise (as I bring up every ten minutes, beaming with pride). I utterly adore the Pinata games and people that've played them know how vicious, brutal, time-consuming and endearing they are.

The first time you hatch a Cluckles, nurture it from birth, then watch a Pretztail rip it apart and all your residents come over to feast on it's entrails... utterly heart-wrenching.

Marketing for that game mist have been horrible though I absolutely loved Viva Pinata but didn't hear of the sequel till this very year.
#15phineasfoolPosted 7/16/2014 7:16:02 PM
Put me down as another that loved Viva Pinata. I even enjoy watching the animation they did for it and have been watching it on Hulu.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#16PulpPosted 7/16/2014 7:49:08 PM
Agreed VP was probably one of the best games Rare has ever made (unless you are a delusional nostalgic Nintendo fan).
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#17universaldavePosted 7/17/2014 4:38:30 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...
I actually worked on Trouble In Paradise (as I bring up every ten minutes, beaming with pride). I utterly adore the Pinata games and people that've played them know how vicious, brutal, time-consuming and endearing they are.

The first time you hatch a Cluckles, nurture it from birth, then watch a Pretztail rip it apart and all your residents come over to feast on it's entrails... utterly heart-wrenching.

The worst I ever felt was when I had a Cinnamonkey that was sad and crying and he left my garden. I really felt bad about letting him down... which was very rare; I think that was the only time I lost a pinata that way.
---
Fanboys (of all stripes) are sad, pathetic, souls. You know who you are.
#18Rancid_SkankPosted 7/17/2014 5:15:06 AM
+1 to this, I'd buy a new VP game on day one!
---
GT: RancidSkank
PSN: Rancid_UK