Who here games on PC, Xbox One, and at LEAST one other current-gen platform?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who here games on PC, Xbox One, and at LEAST one other current-gen platform?

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
2 years ago#1
...because I keep hearing "hardcore", "casual", "master race", and so on, but has anyone ever simply been proud to be labelled a... "true gamer"?

The distinction is this - regardless of platform, format or file-type, you see quality and enjoyment in games from all avenues, every cul-de-sac of the gaming world, even if you have a bias or a preference elsewhere.

For example, this generation, though my PC isn't a beast, I'm a sucker for a good Steam sale. I bought my Xbox One for Dead Rising, Halo and Killer Instinct, own a Wii U because I initially wanted to play Pikmin and Mario Kart but also for Smash Bros. I got a 3DSXL and love Professor Layton and Pokemon. I own a PSVita and was utterly intoxicated by Tearaway. I also can't get enough of Jetpack Joyride on my Windows Phone.

Who here is proud to be a true gamer, dedicated solely, only to gaming, in it's purest, simplest, and most free of forms?
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/

User Info: DarthUchiha91

DarthUchiha91
2 years ago#2
I'm proud to be a gamer.

I don't know about this 'true gamer' nonsense.
I'm the Barack Obama of fat people
Yes we can...Eat!!

User Info: SampsonM

SampsonM
2 years ago#3
I have a gaming PC, an Xbox One and a Wii U. I'm going to get a PS4 next year, probably.

I also have a six-figure job.

Most people can't afford multiple consoles, and don't blame them for being fanboys.
An artist is a creature driven by demons. He dont know why they choose him and hes usually too busy to wonder why.

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
2 years ago#4
Even if I had all the money in the world, I probably would'nt own all of that bs because there just is'nt enough time in the day to play that many games. Call me a casual or whatever, I like the few select games I play and that's about it.
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)

User Info: _MrENigma_

_MrENigma_
2 years ago#5
I have a pretty good PC but don't game on it. But I still have an OG Xbox, 3 Xbox 360's (Don't ask), An Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, 3DSXL, PS Vita, Dreamcast. I will be getting a PS4 when something that interests me comes out. And I've been gaming for over 30 years beginning with the Sinclair ZX Specrum. True enough gamer for ya?
XBL GT: "Wile E Nigma". 3DS FC: "0688 - 6570 - 4452". PSN: "WileENigma".
www.youtube.com/NotoriouslyInfamouz

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#6
Really the only console that would be considered next generation would be the PS4 and that barely qualifies but yes, I have X1, PS4 and PC.

PC >>> PS4 >>>>>>>>>>X1
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
2 years ago#7
SampsonM posted...
I have a gaming PC, an Xbox One and a Wii U. I'm going to get a PS4 next year, probably.

I also have a six-figure job.

Most people can't afford multiple consoles, and don't blame them for being fanboys.

Not sure what part of the world you live in, but a 6 figure job isn't needed to own all next generation consoles and a gaming PC it's just called money management at least in `Murica or whatever you people on the net wanna call it now a days.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: BoxTheMuppet

BoxTheMuppet
2 years ago#8
I'm ashamed to be a gamer. Whenever I drag myself to a midnight release, and see the basement dwellers that share my hobby, I die a little inside.
#1 at absolutely nothing!

User Info: ltrain414

ltrain414
2 years ago#9
Dudebros,

I game on the PC, PS4, Xbone, X360, PS3, Vita, IOS, Android.

Not to mention all the other old systems who are in the retirement home! This is HARDCORE

User Info: desert_santa

desert_santa
2 years ago#10
Ps4
X1
Wii u
Vita
3ds

Those five on a regular basis. Once in a while I go back to the 360, ouya and ps3. Once a year I buy a game for the PC.

Only go back to other systems if I want to replay an old game.

Edit:

Have yet to try gaming on mobile or tablet.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Who here games on PC, Xbox One, and at LEAST one other current-gen platform?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived