No XBOX ONE version of Magic 2015...today.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. No XBOX ONE version of Magic 2015...today.

User Info: RuinerEraser

RuinerEraser
2 years ago#1
It is going to be released later this summer! ARG! Bad info is bad.

I guess we can see all the reviews now.

Xbox 360 and PC versions are released today.
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)

User Info: Drothmer

Drothmer
2 years ago#2
Pretty poor communication from Wizards on this. Hopefully they fix things and work with X1 owners who still buy the program and wanted the physical promo cards.

User Info: Estocassassin

Estocassassin
2 years ago#3
Yeah i can't believe they waited until release day to tell us, it's a complete joke.

RuinerEraser
2 years ago#4
Agreed, this combined with last years game breaking patch for online makes me wonder why I even buy Wizard products , at least their gaming products. :S
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)

User Info: dnmt

dnmt
2 years ago#5
Due to unforseen challenges, the Xbox One version will be launching later this summer. We're excited and looking forward to bringing an excellent Magic experience to this next-gen platform and we appreciate your patience leading up to the release.

lol.

User Info: ThatLaoGuy

ThatLaoGuy
2 years ago#6
Lmaooooo
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
2 years ago#7
I think I might get it for 360.
Hatred outlives the hateful.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
2 years ago#8
TSR should have bought Wizards.
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!

User Info: Ellesarien

Ellesarien
2 years ago#9
Nice to see dnmt getting his jollies off the fact that gamers have to wait to play a game. Pretty much the largest anti-gamer on the site.

I am really bummed on this and I feel for all the other gamers that were excited and looking forward to playing this game on the X-1.
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.

RuinerEraser
2 years ago#10
Ellesarien posted...
Nice to see dnmt getting his jollies off the fact that gamers have to wait to play a game. Pretty much the largest anti-gamer on the site.

I am really bummed on this and I feel for all the other gamers that were excited and looking forward to playing this game on the X-1.

I think we all know by now that he has no life or girlfriend. You know what they say, misery loves company.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. No XBOX ONE version of Magic 2015...today.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived