This month NPD where Xbone suppose to beat PS4, amirite?

#31StrongBlackVinePosted 7/16/2014 3:10:32 PM
Rome218 posted...
Does Sony make anime I am not aware of? Every person with a name like Bushido, Sasuki, Something-Chan, seems to make these spam threads lol.

I'm Asian, and I do not use a.. made up Asian name. Unless you grew up Asian, why do you have Asian names? o_O

Also, why do people who love Asia flock to Sony. I was born in America, so I support America over Asia. I will buy an American car before an Asian one, because when it's all said and done, this is my country.

All of you who really want to be Asian and go to Japan.. most likely that is never going to happen, so in the mean time, ya'll come across as weird to me. I do not know how others feel, I am just expressing my own opinion.

Being Asian and seeing people not Asian with Asian names is kind of offensive actually. You do not represent people like me. You never had to eat rice 3 times a day with every meal. You ever had to grow up and get picked on for being Asian. Watching anime on Netflix will never make you Asian.

America make garbage cars for theGarage_Man posted...
Rome218 posted...

Also, why do people who love Asia flock to Sony. I was born in America, so I support America over Asia. I will buy an American car before an Asian one, because when it's all said and done, this is my country.

Sucks man, I just buy the best of the best and don't care who/what made it. I'd never own a Chevy/Ford/Dodge car. The only things I like are the Silverado Sierra/Yukon and Tahoe.

Give me a Mercedes car any day over a ford focus. You like country pride and have at it but realize most don't care. Most people want the best they can get....sadly that isn't American. From cars to phones to TVs and tools America is worse than many 3rd world countries.

TRUTH. Xbox is definitely not the best gaming brand. Sony/Nintendo then Microsoft. If Nintendo starts making competitive hardware again Xbox is finished.
#32StrongBlackVinePosted 7/16/2014 3:11:37 PM
_Doomguy_ posted...
http://news.xbox.com/2014/07/xbox-one-xbox-one-sales-more-than-double-in-june

Doubling from 70k isn't impressive...
#33Rome218Posted 7/16/2014 3:14:36 PM
http://versus.com/en/samsung-galaxy-s5-vs-apple-iphone-5s
^_^

Also, everyone is quick to determine which system is better without playing any of them, lol. You are all just going off of people's words.

Nintendo could be good if they made some new IPs.

Hey, I just bought the new Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart! What gen could I be speaking of? Almost every, INCLUDING handhelds.
#34shawntew9935Posted 7/16/2014 3:19:38 PM
Garage_Man posted...
Rome218 posted...

Sucks man, I just buy the best of the best and don't care who/what made it. I'd never own a Chevy/Ford/Dodge car. The only things I like are the Silverado Sierra/Yukon and Tahoe.

Give me a Mercedes car any day over a ford focus. You like country pride and have at it but realize most don't care. Most people want the best they can get....sadly that isn't American. From cars to phones to TVs and tools America is worse than many 3rd world countries.

Please name some of these third world countries producing better products than America. Mercedes, Sony, and Samsung are not made in third world countries. And you compare an Entire car company which is a Luxury brand to a budget car made by a non luxury car company. Want to compare a focus to a fiat 500, that's a fair comparison. Want to compare a Mercedes to a Lincoln or Cadilac, another fair comparison. Personally I own a 2001 ranger that's lasted me 12 years and counting.
---
GT SuaveCorpsey
#35BPSatsuki(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 3:28:27 PM
_Doomguy_ posted...
http://news.xbox.com/2014/07/xbox-one-xbox-one-sales-more-than-double-in-june

FYI, May NPD (4 weeks)

Xbone = 77K
PS4 = 197K

June NPD will be 5 weeks
#36Crystyn_7BPosted 7/16/2014 3:31:13 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
ramonteiro posted...
Don't feed the BPSatsuki.

This ^

---

Seems it's no help
#37abbeldydooPosted 7/16/2014 3:47:37 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
Rome218 posted...
Does Sony make anime I am not aware of? Every person with a name like Bushido, Sasuki, Something-Chan, seems to make these spam threads lol.

I'm Asian, and I do not use a.. made up Asian name. Unless you grew up Asian, why do you have Asian names? o_O

All of you who really want to be Asian and go to Japan.. most likely that is never going to happen, so in the mean time, ya'll come across as weird to me. I do not know how others feel, I am just expressing my own opinion.

Being Asian and seeing people not Asian with Asian names is kind of offensive actually. You do not represent people like me. You never had to eat rice 3 times a day with every meal. You ever had to grow up and get picked on for being Asian. Watching anime on Netflix will never make you Asian.

America make garbage cars for theGarage_Man posted...
Rome218 posted...

OPINION. Xbox is definitely not the best gaming brand. Sony/Nintendo then Microsoft. If Nintendo starts making competitive hardware again Xbox is finished.

---
i'm tired of these monkey fighting snakes on this monday through friday plane!
#38leatheljPosted 7/16/2014 4:17:25 PM
Who cares what do you win? Trolling rights? Just enjoy games stop this sales war crap.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.