I'm so confused... Am I supposed to install every game I buy!?

#31liquidblue4Posted 7/16/2014 9:14:46 PM
StarmanAnthony posted...
I'm just so disappointed in Microsoft....

Yeah, because it's Microsoft's fault somehow that you have to install games. Microsoft also forced you to lie about how much space you had left too, huh? Stop trolling.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#32bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 7/16/2014 9:37:00 PM
I have sniper elite 3, titanfall, bf4, watch dogs, forza 5, dr3, ryse, ac IV, nfs rivals, ghosts, pvz, thief and like 3 or 4 smaller arcade type games. I have a little less than 30gb left. You should be fine for now TC.
---
Get back in your rocket, and f*** off back to Legoland you c****!
#33slyman19Posted 7/16/2014 9:40:30 PM
This is a good choice.

http://www.amazon.com/Passport-Ultra-Portable-External-Backup/dp/B00E055H5O/ref=cm_sw_em_r_dp_HkXVtb16NJHYK8QW_tt
#34MurryEB_Alt1Posted 7/16/2014 9:44:58 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...

OK I'm sorry but either you mean 29 games under 10gb or that's just not correct. OP might actually be right if it's 4 games 40-50gb each

Homie_202 posted...

I find that completely Impossible. I have DR3, PvZ, ryse, a few arcade games (like 2 maybe 3) and the bluray and youtube app and mine is at 25% full. There is no way you have 29 games installed and only have half your drive full.

Is that so? Well, I'm always a fan of having proof. 25 Games including DLC. 5 or 6 Apps. Barely over 50% used. I recently uninstalled ACIV (with Season pass and all content), NFS:Rivals, and Tomb Raider and I still had over 100GB left.

http://imgur.com/a/XemLd#0

Yeah that's basically what I meant, when you said 29 games I assumed several would be retail games, but I gotcha now.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#35liquidblue4Posted 7/16/2014 9:52:42 PM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...

OK I'm sorry but either you mean 29 games under 10gb or that's just not correct. OP might actually be right if it's 4 games 40-50gb each

Homie_202 posted...

I find that completely Impossible. I have DR3, PvZ, ryse, a few arcade games (like 2 maybe 3) and the bluray and youtube app and mine is at 25% full. There is no way you have 29 games installed and only have half your drive full.

Is that so? Well, I'm always a fan of having proof. 25 Games including DLC. 5 or 6 Apps. Barely over 50% used. I recently uninstalled ACIV (with Season pass and all content), NFS:Rivals, and Tomb Raider and I still had over 100GB left.

Yeah that's basically what I meant, when you said 29 games I assumed several would be retail games, but I gotcha now.

7 of them are retail games and like I said before there were 3 more. So 10 retail games (28 games in total) still left me with over 100GB and that was including DLC.
---
#36pwnater777Posted 7/16/2014 9:55:29 PM
Just manage your space properly. Not playing a game for a few days? Uninstall it, and just reinstall when you want to play again. Sold a game? Make sure to uninstall as well. It's very simple.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#37scoobydoobydontPosted 7/16/2014 10:00:46 PM
Welcome to the worst generation ever. I suggest either getting out while you can (PC is better these days), or get ready to remain perpetually bent over for the next 5+ years.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#38MurryEB_Alt1Posted 7/16/2014 10:01:33 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...

Homie_202 posted...

7 of them are retail games and like I said before there were 3 more. So 10 retail games (28 games in total) still left me with over 100GB and that was including DLC.

I'm not defending OP because I'm not really sure if he's a troll or if he's really that confused, but I'm just saying it's more than possible to have half space gone with 4 40-50GB games, considering we only get what, 367 or something? If he really is around half chances are he's really under just half used, like 45%
---
#39liquidblue4Posted 7/16/2014 10:29:44 PM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...

I'm not defending OP because I'm not really sure if he's a troll or if he's really that confused, but I'm just saying it's more than possible to have half space gone with 4 40-50GB games, considering we only get what, 367 or something? If he really is around half chances are he's really under just half used, like 45%

Are there even that many 40GB+ games out?
---
#40MurryEB_Alt1Posted 7/16/2014 10:49:51 PM
liquidblue4 posted...
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...

Are there even that many 40GB+ games out?

Ghosts is 48, 2k14 is 41 or so, Ryse is 39, I know wolfenstein is over 40, those are the only big ones I can think of off the top of my head, can't remember what DR3 is. Then they have stuff like Titanfall at 20 or so, and MGS at what like 2.5? Nuts how big some of them are but if the space is on the disc, might as well use it?
---