Exactly what games are 1080p or over 720p on Xbox one right now

#1StarmanAnthonyPosted 7/16/2014 10:17:00 PM
---
Instagram: tonylainez2
#2ShELbY_GT500Posted 7/16/2014 10:18:09 PM
If you have to ask then it's no concern for you. Just shut up an get back to gaming.
#3StarmanAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 10:19:55 PM
ShELbY_GT500 posted...
If you have to ask then it's no concern for you. Just shut up an get back to gaming.

Lol. U sound like my friend. "Just shut up and play! Nothing is ever good enough for you!"
---
#4Sith JediPosted 7/16/2014 10:20:58 PM
StarmanAnthony posted...
ShELbY_GT500 posted...

Lol. U sound like my friend. "Just shut up and play! Nothing is ever good enough for you!"

If people tell you that in real life, they're likely right.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#5JpPourLaVieePosted 7/16/2014 10:24:16 PM
A simple research on google will get the job done.
#6SculptorOvFleshPosted 7/16/2014 10:24:31 PM
StarmanAnthony posted...

If you can't tell, then maybe give up gaming.
#7Cornbread4lifePosted 7/16/2014 10:33:12 PM
JpPourLaViee posted...

Yup. This took me about 10 seconds:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates
---
GT: Cornbread4life
#8Tajaz2426Posted 7/16/2014 10:33:49 PM
It is split, however, we have all 3 systems in our house. My 2 oldest sons and myself have PS4's, my youngest little chief has an X1, and my daughter has a WiiU, as she is addicted to Mario Kart. You can tell the difference when we set up family game day and we move all the systems into familyland( i lost man land after I got orders 4 years ago, so I'm stationed in another state).

However, it is never that noticeable, what is noticeable is developers for the X1 try to make the resolution to high and we get screen tearing. The youngest says he also can tell some slow down,,but he absolutely loves his X1 and we will not be joining daddy and his brothers playing the 4. I will now have to purchase another X1 at some point so we can play online together, the kids don't get to,game during the week, because of school and our high school kids(3 of them take summer courses for co-op and voluntary work for college credits) so we only get to play on the weekends.

Anyway my point is to you, TC, it doesn't matter what the resolution is as long as you enjoy the storyline, the gameplay, where your friends and family play, and things of that nature. I don't say controller, because they are all the same to me, I push buttons they move, have never had any issues with any controllers and don't understand how people do.

Just enjoy the hobby man, you live once, have a good time, don't stress crap like resolution. Sorry, long winded, but hopefully a good read for some. I don't get to see my children very often so resolution is the last thing I worry about when I get to game and hang out with them.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#9Jedi454Posted 7/16/2014 10:36:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10StarmanAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 4:06:51 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
JpPourLaViee posted...

Yup. This took me about 10 seconds:

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates

Thanks man. I can see now how disappointing the xbox one resolution for most games are... Such a shame.
---